4

Leng's pov

As I was thinking this Moonon came to my house. He sat across the chair I was sitting in. Moonon"you are so talented and lucky to get this role and that also main lead just imagine the god's plan for u leng,he failed u in pitbabe just so that u can work in kidnap under gmm just think about this and work hard u are finally going to achieve ur dream my buddy". Leng" I guess I'm not taking this role" I said this sentence and Moonon's jaw dropped like he saw some ghost or something. Moonon" are u even serious don't joke about something like this" leng" do u really think I will joke bout this, I am not working on this project" Moonon" but why? What's ur prblm leng every time u have to do this now what is the ur fucking problem like gmm is giving u role just take that u bitch u won't get much better than this" leng" can't u understand, how can someone work with their lo yr long crush" Moonon's jaw dropped once again,leng didn't realise what he just said. Leng "what do u want me to work with when he has his own partner nanon" Moonon" kidnap is bl, am I right?" Leng " yes u r right,why" Moonon" but I thought ohm won't work in bl after that incident" leng " yeah why would he work in this bl in which nanon is not there, wait what incident u r talking about?".

Moonon" the time when u ghost urself from ohm, the time when he needed his friends most ,the time when his life fucked up ,the time when u was in ur own fucked up and messed up life" leng" wait just tell me directly in simple words I need to understand what he is going through " Moonon laughed . leng " what?" Moonon" now u want to understand him than listen" he continued" after bad buddy started and  the time u started ghosting urself away from him just because of ur crazy crush and ur jealousy, the bullying topic came up and then his life changed to hell" leng"what happened actually ". Moonon" all his close friends left him at the point when he needed them the most,even nanon. Nanon did 'our sky' with ohm and that was done, he started getting far from him they both were not interacting, they were less interested in each other and they were literally working for money and their fans ,there was no happiness in their act, it was just fan service and then it was done.. nanon left ohm".Leng "but how like they are so close" Moonon" correction they were close, at a fan event they both fought publicly but after that all the thing went on wrong path and done,even fans were supporting nanon saying he did right by staying away from a bully" leng" wth how come they call him that!!! were they present that time" Moonon" not only that nanon left him and he got depressed, his own best friend left just because of this incident, this was not enough that people started hating him, giving death note, sending hate trucks this just led to his depression" leng"whatttt where is he now,death notes what how is this possible and u didn't tell me this" Moonon" u never listened to me but that's not imp in 2023 starting his first 3 months got worse he got no work,no events nothing at every chance,every live on social media he was apologizing for his mistake but it was of no help,after wait of 6 months he got double savage with Perth yeah and that was a non-bl series and thanks to God that Perth came in his life to give him support at right time and here he is now accepting ur series" leng "ohhhhhhhh" Moonon" not only that from seeing his condition we thought he will leave bl or we even thought he will leave the acting industry but thanks to God he didn't" leng" oh so it was like this i didn't know that" Moonon " how would u know but now u know u didn't supported him that time but please support him now he needs ur help leng his beautiful smile in which u fell in love with him is long gone,u have to bring that smile back,u have to work with him so that he get to work again and led his life like before"

I was not feeling well I was feeling worse i didn't support my ohm and made him fight alone now is the time I won't look back I would help him whatever happens I am going to be strong just for ohm that's it,it is time for me to do something for my crush sorry now he is my co actor and yess I won't let love takeover this time I will support him like a true friend who never lives whatever happens I will fill all the spots in his life no matter what . I was caught in 4k by Moonon" feeling bad bout him don't worry he will take care of himself and I m there for him reject the role of u want" i know he was teasing me" no I am taking this role I need money for my living it's hard to work for family business"like this teasing each other that evening was gone.