17

So guys the p'tha in my story is different than real life p'tha so don't take anything seriously

P'tha pov

"Ahh, this children nowadays don't think before agreeing for anything and then masterminds like us make puppets of them neither that leng nor ohm understand we are using them innocent, even after knowing leng was having nothing in his hands, let it be we have to start the new era,start working on it" yui "but we should not do this-" " i said start working on it and don't dare to go against me otherwise u will be second leng keep that in mind and try to be little selfish like kwang learn something from her now go away".

Yui pov

"This is unfair leng is in love with ohm, this should not happen they love each other dearly , ohm can't live without him, and how the hell did leng agreed on leaving ohm when his first priority ohm and his mental peace and now he is breaking him so much that no one can repair, leng should understand that he should break somone till that limit so that he can repair now it's offlimit, I don't understand how can leng do this" as I was thinking this p'thas words were repeating in my mind ' masterminds like us make puppets of them' what he did with my baby leng that he has to do this, leng won't do anything for money cause his life is ohm but what happened that he left ohm like this with that I met ohm " ohm, have u called leng?" Ohm "why would I ?" Mae " okay okay " ohm " i mean u call him and see if he is fine" " u still care about him right?" Ohm" yeah cause for me he was my real friend" " i will call him then" " yeah"
As i started dialing his phone number it was unreasonable i decide to call him later cause by hook or crook I need to know what that evil did so that he has to make two loved ones miserable. By that time kwang came " see idk anything don't fill his mind with leng, nanon is coming i want him to forget leng ,so don't try to contact leng and support ohmnanon agenda that's the only option u have"

Kwang's pov

After the ohmnanon fight in 2022 it was all sudden for all this separation nanon wanted to be with ohm but cause of bullying case he doesn't wanted to ruined his image but the fight grown to that extent that they don't want to see esch other,but deep down nanon wanted to work with ohm but he wanted the bullying case to slow down and for that he left ohm but as everyone knows ohmnanon is the biggest profit of gmm and p'tha has to bring them together was a new mission . It was hard to bring them as their egos were the main issue that's when p'thas came with this plan 'JEALOUSY'

P'Tha pov

As I was knowing ohmnanon cannot come together I got to know about some change artist that interviewed for kidnap series i got to know that he is Moonon's friend who is ohm's friends and then there I saw the opportunity I made sure leng gets selected and then I made ohm to work in that series making a contract with leng and that puppet didn't even realise anything poor leng.

Flashback

P'tha pov

"See u have to act for 6 months 24/7, will u do it?" Leng "what do u mean?" I was knowing leng has a soft corner for ohm and I used that chance " listen carefully ohm and nanon are the biggest stars and knowing of much big the fandom is we should not break ohmnanon" leng "but it's already broken " " yeah but I r going to reconcile that " "how" "for that u have to sign this contract first and by doing this u are going to make a biggest hit in ohm's life do u want to help ohm?" Leng" I can even give myself for him" and then I realised that leng has a crush on ohm and I took that as advantage " u are going to be his bl partner" leng "wtf-" "wait listen , just for six months they will get jealous with each other and then u leave him after six months and then nanon will come for to him eventually " leng was thinking statistically and I realised I have to make this puppet more emotional and then "see if ohm is not paired with nanon it's his career end people already hate him for bullying and now for leaving nanon ,if u did this it would be great " and I was right leng emotionally signed the contract and made the biggest wrong decision of his life

After six months

P'tha pov

"Now he is gone making the big profit for us and don't think to much he won't receive call of anyone he is going underground for some time so even after calling thousand times he won't take,so chill miss kwang and yeah let nanon start his magic spells around ohm and let THE OHMNANON era begin again"kwang "sure now everything go with ur plan sir"

(author- everything happens according to god's plan u idiots)

I hope u all like this chp. Comment ur thoughts stay tuned for next chp and byeee