Twenty three🔥

Chloe was in bed when Freddie walked in. He looked to her and smirked. "Do you know what you do to me?" He said.

Chloe shrugged and smiled. "Well why don't you show me?" She told him as he walked over.

Chloe pulled his jeans down and pulled out his erection. Looking up at him, she bobbed her head, taking him deeper. He reached his hand to the back of her head, entangling it in her hair.

Chloe released him, licking around his length and then took him back into her mouth, bobbing even deeper. Ross tightened his grip on her hair but left her in control.

"Beautiful." He groaned when she took part of him down her throat and held him there for as long as she could before pulling off to gasp for air.

She repeated the maneuver three more times, holding him longer with each pass.

Freddie's hips bucked and the grip on her hair tightened, stopping her from continuing longer.

He gently pulled to get her to her feet, pressing his lips firmly to hers as he walked her towards her bed, and spun her so her back pressed against his chest.

Holding her firmly in place with his left arm, he reached his right hand under the skirt of her dress and into her underwear, kissing her neck when she softly moaned.

Chloe's arms lifted, reaching to hold onto the back of his head as she twisted to kiss him.

He used his ministrations to gauge her readiness, all while inching her closer to the bed.

Once he was satisfied he pushed her to all fours and leaned close enough to whisper in her ear. "Don't move."

Her heart raced as she waited, glancing over her shoulder when she heard him fumbling with a box. "Babe. We don't really need the condom anymore," she said.

Freddie lifted her shirt pulling her underwear down without bothering to remove them, thrusting in harder and faster than she had expected.

"Fuck..." The word was inhaled.

"You okay?" The question had sounded sincere, but he hadn't slowed down.

"Yeah... uh huh." The breathy words were more moaned that spoken drawing a smirk from the man plowing into her.

Freddie's pace had leveled out compared to his abrupt entry. He appeared content with the position, something Anna wouldn't complain about since she was a fan herself.

His fingers slid to the front of her dress, slowly unfastening the buttons.

His arm slipped around her waist, continuing to thrust as he pulled her so that her back pressed against his chest allowing him to tug the dress free from her arms and toss it to the floor.

Freddie dropped to the bed again, groaning into her pillow when she felt her bra loosen around her ribcage.

She wiggled it off, shoving the garment in the general direction of the floor.

More of his body weight pressed against her, an adjustment that only made each thrust feel more intense, as hands slid up her torso.

She whimpered when her nipples were tweaked, bucking her hips against him.

He pinched slightly harder and she groaned, grumbling incoherently into the pillow. Freddie's hand gripped her hair, tugging to elevate her head. "What was that?"

"Do it again Roscoe."

He chuckled, dropping his hold on her hair as his hands returned to her nipples. He was careful not to squeeze too hard, using the bouncing of her hips as a blueprint. When he began circling the puckered peaks, much like he would a clit,

Her body stilled and her chest lifted for better access. Her moaning increasing in volume until he felt her tighten around him.

Freddie lessened the touch as he coaxed her down, giving into his own release when she was close to collapsing on the bed.

Chloe moaned as freddie pulled out of her. He looked to her and smiled. "So. How was that?" He asked.

Chloe grinned and looked to him. She smiled. "It was good. Better than good. Always amazing with you," she said as she cuddled into him.

Freddie held her close and smiled. "We're okay. You know that don't you?" He said.

"I know."

Freddie kissed her and sighed. He knew how he was worried about Grace had all of a sudden accepted their relationship. He couldn't help but think there was an ulterior motive.

***

Chloe met with Kenzie and smiled. "Hey girl. You good?" she asked as she looked to her.

Kenzie shrugged and sighed. "Mum and I got into another row. Told me that I either end it with Warren. Or she'll do something to make him pay," she said.

Chloe frowned. She knew how this wasn't fair on Kenzie. And all she wanted was to make things okay for her. "I'm sorry babes. You don't deserve that."

Kenzie shrugged. "I don't care anymore. I'm not giving him up because she's bitter. I'm happy. And I'm allowed to be happy. I don't need my own mum making me feel like the man I love isn't good enough for me. He is."

"I know. Don't let her bother you. You're a bigger person than that. You're gonna be okay. I promise," she told her.

Kenzie smiled and shrugged. "How are you and Freddie?"

"We're good. I think Freddie is worried mum is going to turn into a complete bitch with him. But we're both good," Chloe said as she smiled.

Kenzie nodded. "Be careful. Don't wanna have her threaten Freddie for no reason," she said with a grin.

Chloe rolled her eyes but smiled. She knew how deep down she was worried too. But she had no idea if things would even work. Or if Grace would turn on Freddie for no reason.

***
Grace looked up as Chloe walked into the club. She smiled. "You okay?" She asked.

Chloe nodded. "I can trust you, can't I? When it comes to me and Freddie?"

"Course you can."

Chloe nodded. But she had no idea how things were about to take a turn for the worse.