Seventeen🔥

Things with Chloe and Freddie had been tense ever since she had gone through his phone. She felt like he was hiding something from her. And he felt like she didn't trust him. Their relationship had been suffering because of it.

That morning, Chloe went downstairs and sighed. Kenzie was there with Warren. Chloe smiled. "At least someone is getting some action," she told her.

Kenzie rolled her eyes but smiled. "We actually haven't today. We've just been chilling. Are you okay?" She asked.

Chloe sighed and shook her head. "Freddie and I. We're falling apart. And it's driving me insane."

"Talk to him. Just make it work. You're both good together. Trust me on that."

Chloe nodded and sighed. But she had no idea just what was going on with her and Freddie.

***
Chloe walked over to the club. She smiled as she saw Freddie sitting there. She looked to him. "Look. I know we've been through so much. But I love you. And I just don't want to lose you over something so stupid."

Freddie looked to her. "I just don't think you trust me. I'm not trying to argue or anything. But I just don't feel like you trust me. And what type of relationship is that?"

"I know. I'm sorry."

Freddie pulled her close and kissed her. "I love you. I think we can do this. But if you don't trust me, then what have we got."

"I do trust you. I just had these thoughts in my head that you were cheating on me."

Freddie sighed. "I'd never cheat on you Chlo. You're my world," he told her.

Chloe pulled him close and kissed him. Freddie lifted her up onto the bar and smirked. "I'll come over tonight. And we can make up," he said.

"Okay."

The two of them kissed again. Chloe got down off the bar. She looked to him. "Bring a condom."

"I will."

***
Chloe walked through the village. She saw Kenzie and walked over to her. "Hey. Freddie and I made up. He's coming over tonight."

"Oh god. I'll make sure I've got my earphones in," Kenzie said as she looked to her.

Chloe smirked. "It's not like that. Hey. Are you okay? You don't seem yourself."

Kenzie nodded. "Yeah I'm fine. I just don't feel well today. My head hurts," she told her.

"Go and have a lie down. You sure you're okay?" She asked.

Kenzie looked to her and smiled. "I'll be fine. You focus on yourself. Okay?"

"Okay."

***
Chloe was waiting in the flat for Freddie. She smiled as Warren came downstairs. "I'm taking her for the night. Don't want you keeping us awake."

"Ha ha. You're not funny."

Warren smirked and left the flat with Kenzie. The door knocked a few moments later and Freddie walked in. "Hey you."

"Hello."

Within moments, they were kissing. Their clothes flying across the room. Freddie took her upstairs and pushed her onto the bed.

Chloe moaned as she felt Freddie pushing into her. She looked to him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Both of them knew that they had to make their relationship work. But would it? Or would everything just go completely wrong for them?