Twenty two🔥

Chloe knew how she was apprehensive about Grace and how she had changed her mind about Freddie. She didn't know if she could actually trust her.

She knew how Grace and she knew how manipulative her mother could be. It was one thing she hated. And she wasn't going to let her keep doing it.

She was having a baby with Freddie. And she was happy. She knew that her mum didn't understand happiness which hurt her. But she knew that things weren't easy.

Chloe was worried that Grace was going to do all she could to come between them. She wasn't going to let it happen.

All she knew was that she was having her baby with Freddie. And she was going to make it work.

Morning came all too quickly for Chloe. She heard arguing coming from downstairs. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her dressing gown.

She walked downstairs. Kenzie was there. Grace turned to her. "Did you know she's moving in with Fox? Because of you did, you should have told me," she said.

Chloe rolled her eyes as she looked to her. She scoffed. "I don't know if it has escaped your mind. But Kenzie is an adult. If she wants to move in with Warren, leave her to it. She's having a baby. And maybe she wants to give her baby a family. Something we didn't have."

Grace scoffed and nodded. "She is an idiot. She can't have a baby. She's better off getting rid. I'm already going against what I want to do and support you. But I won't support this mistake."

Kenzie nodded. "Well if that's how you feel, I'm done with you. Don't contact me. Don't even speak to me. You're no longer my mother," she said as she grabbed her stuff and walked off.

Chloe shook her head. "You never learn do you?"

"No."

***
Chloe walked over to the garage. She smiled as she saw Freddie. He pulled her close and kissed her. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just my mum and Kenzie. They're arguing and not getting along. And my mum told her she wasn't going to support her and Warren with the baby," Chloe said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed her.

Freddie sighed and held her close. He smiled. "Well at least
we have her support. It will be okay."

Chloe just nodded. She hated how tense things were with her family. She wanted nothing more than for everyone to get along.

***
Chloe was sitting in the club. Kenzie looked to her. "Did grace send you?" She asked.

Chloe shook her head. She smiled. "No. She didn't. I wanted to check on you. And see if you were okay."

"I'm fine. I meant what I said. I'm not having anything to do with mum again," Kenzie said as she looked to her.

Chloe nodded. She took her hand. "It'll be okay. I know it isn't easy. But you've got this. I know you have," she said.

***
Chloe and Freddie were cuddled up in bed together. Freddie kissed her and held her close. "I won't let you down. I promise."

Chloe smiled. She knew how she had her doubts that everything was going to go wrong. But could they truly make it work?