_-}[~ Chapter 7 - Long Lost Sister ~]{-_

}*>After Jinx Ran Into The Woods<*{

*_>}-JEFF'S POV-{<_*

EJ came over to me and helped me up, while Toby grabbed his blooded axe, of the ground he was then about to head for the forest to kill Jinx.

I grab his arm and say aggressively ''you are not going to KILL JINX OK'' i pause then continue ''it's not her fault she can't control what she is, i'm trying to help her with the voices'' they turn to me, with a strange look.

Toby laughs then states ''she can't be tamed she not like us, we can't trust her'' a pause ''we need to KILL HER'' i grab my knife, i hold it up to his throat i reply to him angrily, aggressively ''I SAID FUCKING NO, YOU ARE BLOODY NOT KILLING HER'' EJ grabs my arm then replies to me while looking at Toby ''we are not going to kill her, and Jeff you won't be alone trying to help control her darker side'' he pauses for a few minutes then takes a deep breath then continues ''i know what she is'' we look at EJ with curiosity.

}•>JINX'S POV<•{

I break the silence between us by asking her ''what am i?'' she gives me a look then answers ''I'm not sure because our mother was an omen while our father was a demon so you could be either'' i'm in shock because i have a sister who i didn't know existed.

I look at her then i ask her with curiosity ''what happened to our parents?'' she looks down at the ground then makes eye contact with me ''they died a few years later after you were taken, I watched them die i was 11'' a pause through tears ''I went on the run killing anything in my way i didn't choose this life, i killed the monsters that killed our parents'' another pause but a longer on she began crying more ''they had a child that was watching, i took the child and i explained exactly what they did to my parents, it didn't understand'' another long pause she wiped her eyes then continued ''someone had shot the child in the head while it was in my arms'' i was speechless.

After me and Siren spoke more about what we both had gone through, we both were unsure how my memories were gone but even though we hardly knew each other we had a strong connection and maybe with time my memories will come back.

Suddenly we both hear footsteps coming our way.

We were about to run when I heard a familiar voice it sounds.... Like JEFF

I ran towards his voice Siren followed me but i was quicker than her as i could begin to see Jeff i ran even quicker until i heard him say ''Jinx'' then a loud grunt of pain, because i ended up on top of him hugging him while stuttering my apology ''i- i'm so s- sorry i- i'' he interrupted me by saying sweetly, softly ''it's ok i'm just glad your ok'' i felt a tear run down his face as it runs down mine while my face is on his shoulder.

_<×[~ A Few Minutes Before~]×>_

As I help Jeff up I hear more footsteps in front of us then three familiar voices EJ and Toby, a twig snapping behind us.

Then Jeff asks while pushing me behind him ''Who the hell are you?'' I get in front of him then reply sweetly ''she's my sister'' so I had to explain what happened to Jeff about my sister.

After EJ and Toby had arrived where we were, I then asked Jeff where Hoodie and Masky where he turned to me then said very suspiciously ''they went somewhere, not sure where though'' i just nod.

I turned to my sister who was screaming but in 5 seconds she had vanished into a portal by someone who had dragged her through it.

I tried to grab her hand but I couldn't reach her.

I began screaming her name while crying Toby and EJ grabbed Jeff while everything around me was shaking and was getting turned to ash.

My eyes went black one with a red spotlight dot glowing violently.

EJ and Toby both told Jeff it was too dangerous but he didn't care he ran towards me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

I tried to push him away, I screamed, cried until we both ended up on the ground.

I cry softly into his chest, his arms around me holding and making me feel safe.