_<}~Chapter 1 - The Stalked~{>_

Why does this always happen!
Went for a walk in the woods and felt like someone was watching me as usual then I swear someone was following me... I started running but got knocked out as I took a breath to breathe and that's when it went black...

<~{3 hours earlier}~>

}•>JINX'S POV<•{

At least I'm home alone.
My parents went out, I don't think they'll come back well, I'm not sure because they treat me like I Don't exist after ...the fall out with them.

My dad threw a knife at me, it hit my arm, blood was pouring out I didn't scream I didn't feel pain I'm not sure why... sometimes I think I'm not human I could be a ....Monster or something MUCH worse...!
I try to block out the voices but I'm not strong enough to block them out and they start saying "KiLL ThEm, YoU kNOw YOu WanT tO" sounding hungry for murder.

I start panicking, hyperventilating, Screaming in pain from the voices in my head. They make me feel so ...overwhelmed inside.
I run out of the house straight for the woods where the voices stop then I can hear my own voice in my head.

I fell on my knees and began crying.

It suddenly stops turning into rage. I started punching and kicking trees while feeling like something inside is snapping inside me ... Almost... Evil.

Eventually my rage stops, I punch a massive hole in the tree, I kick it one last time it falls crashing onto the ground.
I pulled my hood on and began to continue my walk deeper into the woods.

*_<Present Time>_*

Where the fuck am I? One of my wrists is chained to a frame of a bed I look around.

I'm in a room, It smells like blood in here.

Someone must have been killed here... Shit i hear someone... they're getting closer. I hear an unknown voice.

It might belong to the guy that knocked me out but I'm not sure though...

I look towards the door as it creaks open then, someone wearing a white, blood stained hoodie, black jeans, and black trainers, his skin pale white, his face has no eyelids, curved smile, his eyes white with a black dot in the middle he's holding a blood stained knife ...he's edging closer to me ...I start to panic a little bit!
What am I supposed to do?...