_-}[~Chapter 4 - Devils Mark~]{-_

I was listening to music ...while laying on my bed looking up at the ceiling ...wondering to myself 'why hasn't Jeff come to get me?' I push that thought out of my mind as I feel like someone is watching me ...I look to my door to see ...Jeff standing there looking at me.

I look back at him, I don't know if he knows ...he's injured his right arm as fresh blood leaks through his white hoodie.

I take out my earphones while ...watching as he closes my door behind him and walks towards me ...he doesn't say much, all he says is "there's some people who want to meet you" he sounded calm but ...I could tell something was wrong when he also sounded insane..!

I reply "okay" calmly ...as I get up and follow him out of my room into the living room where 4 guys stood staring at me ...I notice they are wearing masks ...one was not but holding it in his hands ...a blue mask.

Then I noticed his face ....black eye sockets ...BLACK INK running down his face, his teeth .... monster like ...almost like a demon.

I look at the one with orange goggles ...a dark grey, with light grey stripes face mask, dark messy brown hair, a hoodie light grey on the sleeves but the front and the back have three, dark grey stripes he carries two
hatchets on his belt ...he wears black jeans, black boots.

I look at the one who is wearing a yellow hoodie ...a black fabric mask with red eyes with a frowning smile ...I notice he's holding a baseball bat at his side.

That's when Jeff says standing by my side his hand on my arm ...I'm not sure why but he says while going a bit insane, in a whisper "ToUCh hER AnD I WilL EnD YOu WhIlE yOu ArE NOt WatChInG!" an insane, devilish laugh half way through what he was saying sent a chill down my spine but ...it almost felt reassuring, why does he care so much about me?

He stops laughing while turning to me, locking eyes ...then giving me a reassuring smile almost, it felt ...Warm, protective, sweet ...almost kind.
That's when the demon looking one with the ...blue mask replies sarcastically "I won't dream of it" with a fake smile.

The one in orange googles walks behind him ...slaps him around the back of his head, he replies to blue mask demon ...thing "sh- shut the fu- fuc- fuck up, you agr- agreed th- that you w- w- weren't going t-to hur- hurt her , we a- all a- agreed to it" sounding annoyed.

Jeff looks at the one with the orange goggles ...replies "he was being sarcastic

Toby" then looking towards the one that looks like a demon ...with shark teeth "But if he WASN'T he will regret it" he sounded threatening.
The one Jeff called Toby replies "ok Th- Then" he sounded apologetic.

Jeff pointed to each of the other killers in front of us Toby the one with orange goggles, Masky in white mask, Hoodie the one with the fabric frowning face, EJ the Demon looking one.
They look at me, staring me up and down trying to figure out what I am.

*_>}-JEFF'S POV-{<_*

I can see that my friends are concerned because EJ has backed away ...looking startled by Jinx I don't see the problem until I realise ...EJ can sense other monsters that are much more stronger, hateful, cunning, fearless, you get the point.

I don't know if EJ can see what Jinx's darker side looks like cause he looks ...SCARED.

I notice a drop of blood on the floor I turn to Jinx I notice her eye sockets ....BLACK with the blood red dot in the middle, I grab her arm and pull her to the couch I ask EJ it tell me what she is ...that's when it happened ...JINX turned she tried to kill me...!