_-}[~Chapter 2 - The Killer~]{-_

As he reaches me he sits next to me he asks "you're probably wondering why I brought you here?" He sounded calm but also aggressive, I reply to him not showing any fear "yeah I am wondering that, why aren't you killing me?" I was curious about why he hasn't killed me and I want to know what his response will be... "Well" he starts "that's something I can't tell you why I haven't killed you, but I will eventually, but the reason why I brought you here is to observe you" his voice is deep almost as he's ...insane well he is a killer so he might be.

What does he mean "observe me?" I replied to him confused "what do you mean by observing me, why me, why not kill me, what's special about me?" He stares at me and can see I'm so confused I can see his smile widen through the cuts in his cheeks as he looks deep into my eyes then he replies "well you see" he looks down then continues "I've been watching you for some time I can tell your not human" he stops looking up at me then giving me an insane smile "the voices are getting worse aren't they?" I stared at him, shocked.

How did he know about the voices?

How could he know that I can hear voices that aren't mine are we the same?
I reply to him aggressively while looking at the ground "you don't know what's it's like to hear those voices, you don't understand the pain it causes me" he grabs my face to face him, it was aggressive but gentle, he's eyes locked on mine then he's smiles fades back to its original form then he replies calmly still has one hand on face he moves it my throat not choking me just holding me in place "I won't understand really, you think that, I understand must better than anyone about the voices I've gone through it" he's eyes still locked on mine either of us breaking eye-contact

I put my unchained hand on his hand but then he puts his hand on my throat.

His eyes turn a kind, gentle but still ...insane but I find that soothing.
I reply to him feeling guilty "I'm sorry I didn't mean to'-" he stops me and just simply says "I know" for some strange reason I feel safe, comfortable with him.

He removes his hand from my throat he was about to get up but I grab his hand and I ask him while looking at the ground "please stay, I want to get to know you better" I blush a little, I think he saw it cause I see him smile a little, he sits back next to me.

_~}:<-5 hours later->:{~_

I got to know the killer, I now know his name ... Jeff The Killer ...Jeff for short though, it's almost like I've heard his name before ...strange.
I know his backstory, since he has opened up to me about how bullies poured alcohol and bleach on him then burned him alive, before that they threatened his brother Liu. Jeff said that something was snapping inside of him.

He broke one of the bullies' waists then stabbed one of the other ones, Liu took the blame.
The bullies got revenge on Jeff, he was in hospital for awhile when he got out and was at home with his parents, his brother was out of jail he went insane.

He then curved a smile into his face with a knife, he burned his eyelids off, his skin was pale white because of the bleach, that's also the reason why his eyes never close the colour of his eyes were drained white because of the bleach that's why they are like that.
That night he murdered his family.

After talking about how he became a killer he asked me about me, I looked at the ground tears rolling down my cheeks.

He lifts my head.

His expression is gentle, concerned and also a little insane cause he's gripping the knife tighter like he knows what happened to me.

He unchained my hand from the bed frame and he asks "who hurt you?" I look deep into his eyes filled with rage then I reply "everyone" he's eyes watching as more tears roll down my cheeks he puts his arms around me and pulls me close and it makes me nervous because I've never had affection before.

everyone who did that then tried to kill me ...!
Eventually I ease into his arms, I fall asleep in his arms ...the voices rushing through my mind.

_<×[~ A few months later ~]×>_

It's been awhile since I've been here the voices are very overwhelming at the moment, Jeff goes out for killing sprees a lot so I'm on my own usually and that's when they kick in he doesn't know that i am hearing them again, I don't want him to see me when I'm hurting myself.!

I was in my room when Jeff came back, I was on the floor with blood around me while I'm holding a knife.

My arms have cuts all over them, some were deeper than others.

Blood drips out of the deeper cuts I hear Jeff knock at my door I don't answer he opens the door he's shocked when he sees me, tears rolling down my face I'm looking at the ground I don't face him when he tries to speak to me he walks closer ... slowly of course cause he doesn't know what this side of me can do.

He reaches me, bends down in front of me, he takes the knife out of my hand, he then throws it away from me.

He lifts my chin so we are face to face one of my eye sockets were black and in the middle was a spotlight dot glowing aggressively the colour from my face was a faded pink, he doesn't seem scared of me just curious, concerned he looks at the cuts on my arms as they began to heal extremely quickly ...my face goes back to its original colour then my eye socket went back to normal.

Jeff looks me in the eye and asks curiously but also angrily "why didn't you tell me that the voices, you could still hear them, you could have told me, I understand what you're doing through" sounding more angry near the end.

I reply through the pain tears running down my face "I'm sorry, I didn't want you to see me like this, I can't control it, it scares me because I don't know what that side of me can do!" I'm yelling as the pain scratches my insides, I clench my fists tightly so I don't hurt Jeff ...I don't know why I'm protecting him from that side ....he's a murder.

_<×[~Hours later~]×>_

*_>}-JEFF'S POV-{<_*

I was cleaning the blood off the floor in l Jinx's room while she's laying on the couch listening to music ....it seems to help ease the voices from hurting her.

I don't know why I care about her ...I told her that I was going on killing sprees but actually I've been sneaking into the library to try and find out what she is ...I haven't found anything yet.

That's when I felt someone watching me ...I started to wonder to myself 'they couldn't have found me that quickly right?'

I go to the living room where Jinx is ...I grab her attention by pulling one of her earphones out of her ears which makes her look at me ...she looks pissed.

I put a finger up to my lips which makes her quiet.

I grab her arm gently, I whisper "follow me , don't say anything" I let go of her arm, then she gets off the couch and follows me to her room.
She goes into her room while I'm outside her door.

I whisper, calmly, gently "stay here, don't come out until I tell you it's safe ok"....