_-}[~Chapter 3 - Old Friends~]{-_

I close her door before I get an answer ...a familiar voice starts speaking "so this is where you've been hiding, Jeff" he starts to laugh, I turn around, when I see my old friends from the mansion Toby, Masky, Hoodie and EJ.

Why are they here? They can't know about Jinx?
EJ walks closer to me, taking his mask off to reveal his face, his eye sockets, black while black ink stuff is dripping out of his eyes.
His skin is pale grey colour, his teeth like needles sharp and deadly.

EJ was sacrificed by his friend and their friends, they were a cult wearing blue masks, Jack didn't die ...he became a monster, demon feeds on kidneys he breaks into shopping centres to steal them it's the only way he can survive ...well he does kill humans but that's rare usually ...well as far as I know anyway!!

Jack goes by EJ because there are two Jacks so EJ stands for Eyeless Jack ...EJ for short of course.
Then he starts to ask sharp, shark-like teeth showing "So Why Are You OUT Here?" sounding annoyed.
I reply holding my knife to his throat as my insane side kicking in "ITS NOT YOUR CONCERN SO FUCK OFF" I begin to get pissed off ...still holding the knife to EJ's throat.

Masky then gets involved, he wears a white mask with black eyes, his hair is a light brown colour, I've seen what Masky looks like behind his mask he never takes it off but he does sometimes, his skin is a pale pink, scars on his face no one really knows his backstory apart from Toby and Hoodie ...anyways Masky wears a browny orange jacket, black jeans with black boots.

He grabs my arm I shake him off ...holding my knife tighter as I stare at EJ with a twisted smile ...my sanity begins to break, a devilish laugh escapes my lungs ...I remove the knife off EJ's neck ...I use my other hand to hold him I'm place as I raise my knife above my head ...about to plunge it into EJ's head ...Masky and

Hoodie held me down, knocking the knife out of my hand.
I kick them desperately ...trying to get them off me.

Toby grabs the knife, throws it away from me, then walks over to EJ, asks boldly, also so I could hear, while ticking "sh- sh- should we fi- fin- find the gir- girl?" I turn my head to Toby then to EJ who then replies knowing this would piss me off "when we find her I will attack her and keep attacking until her blood is all over the floor" looking directly at me.

My rage builds up to max level i watch Toby and EJ walk towards Jinx's door ...I get my arm free from Mask ...I punch him in the face then ...kick Hoodie off me I rush to grab my knife

I got it ...I run in front of EJ and Toby they stop as I hold my knife tightening my grip on the handle ...they both look at me ...EJ then asks aggressively but almost curiously "Why Do You Care What We Do To This One Human, You always Loved Killing Humans BUT NOW YOU WANT TO PROTECT THIS ONE BLOODY HUMAN WHY?" His voice raised with more aggression ...I replied back calmly still angrily "she isn't A HUMAN SHES LIKE US" my voice sounding insane.

They all looked at each other then back at me ...Hoodie walked over to me and replied calmly "so what is she?" I reply back calmly but still sounding insane "I'm not sure yet but she can heal herself so far, I'll bring her out so you can meet her" I didn't tell them that I saw her eyes change a spotlight blood red colour or ...anything because there's no point.

I walk to Jinx's door and knock ...open it to see her laying on her bed listening to music ...I wonder why I care about her?
I might be a killer ...but I NEVER chose to be one ...my sanity was ripped from me ...I lived at the mansion ...with other killers a lot of them ...were SCARED of me ha I never would have thought other killers would ...be scared of me.

Yeah i know i have no...eyelids, a curved smile in my cheeks ...pale skin, white eyes with a black dot in the middle i wish I wasn't a killer ...I wish I never got into a fight with Randy and his gang then I might not have became this ...MONSTER.

Jinx asked me if I feel regret when I killed my parents ...my younger brother who

was always there for me ...I wish I never killed them ...I miss them, I remember each of their faces as I slaughtered them, the fear in their eyes ...the memory haunts me at night.

I want to help Jinx with the voices ...the extreme pain ...but I need to find out what she is first...