Chapter 9: Leave my thoughts alone with me, and just me...!

Thanks Laykebfbbooksfan2012 and TehEpicMunci for all of the votes and the following!

---

Warning: Mentions of death, su1s!d3 and s3lf-h@rm1ng

---

Chapter 9: Leave my thoughts alone with me, and just me...!

---

Teardrop had just woken up a few minutes ago, it was currently seven A.M. in the morning. The teardrop was extremely tired. She was lying on the living room couch of Lollipop's house with a blanket over her arms and legs. The last thing she remembered was that she fainted on the floor when hearing the news that Lightning was "murdered" by somebody or something. She knew that it wasn't a murder, instead,  it was The Spirits that killed him for breaking his promise. 

Every time she tried to text the rest of the elements, she would faint again, and again, and again! She would wake up thirty minutes after each time she fainted. So, she just gave up after the time reached three A.M. in the morning. 

She noticed that nobody was home except her, so she tried walking into different rooms and trying to find any sight of anyone. 

---

"Hey Leafy! Wanna make a call with the elements?" said Firey.

"Not right now, I wanna taste what a yoyleberry tastes like! I haven't eaten one in so long!" answered the lemon leaf.

"But that's two thousand and sixty-three miles away from Goiky!" Firey whispered-screamed.

They went on trying to imagine what a yoyleberry would taste like. They talked for hours on end. They never seemed to stop. They haven't eaten a yoyleberry in years, but that might be the last time Leafy would ever taste any food in her life span again.

"Maybe we should go there and try one! I don't see any harm in trying one!" said the flame.

Then and there, they decided to travel to Yoyleland to try some yoyleberries. It's going to be a long way there, so Leafy would have plenty of time to change her mind.

But by the time she could, it would be too late already.

 ---

"Yeah, yeah. Just a few more final touches over here! And there!" Gelatin said. 

He had almost just finished his new conspiracy board, that he decided to make. He needed some new information, though. He was missing the last and most important information, who caused this mess in the first place. 

 It could've been a well-known murderer, like Blocky, Pillow, or even Liy, but then Lightning would've been revived by his teammates or friends. Maybe even random contestants that noticed that he was dead too. 

It was quite difficult trying to figure out this by himself, but when Lollipop tried to help him get some ideas, all he said to her was "Leave my thoughts alone with me, and just me, Lollipop!" 

That happened every single time Lollipop tried to help, guess Gelatin only wanted to do this by himself, didn't he?

[~Time skip~]

"Hm, what time is it again?' said the lime-flavored jello.

"Four A.M. W-wait four A.M.? Gelatin we've been up since nine A.M. Last night! I say that we go to sleep right this second!" the grape-flavored lollipop screamed.

"Oh and Teardrop's probably really confused, she hasn't seen anyone since we put her onto that couch in your living room. At least she has a weighted blanket. And her phone's on the coffee table." said Gelatin.

They went downstairs to wake Teardrop up, they expected her to be still sound asleep on the couch with the weighted blanket over her limbs, but she wasn't there. She still was trying to find where Gelatin or Lollipop was. 

Finally, she decided to walk back to the couch, she was really tired. As soon as she got close to the couch she immanently collapsed onto it. She didn't even notice that Gelatin and Lollipop were right in front of her.

---

"You still haven't chosen yet"

"I know! I won't! I'll never choose one!" screamed Bubble.

"You'll have to someday"

"Never mind, I'm just going to visit Fanny, at least she knows what I'm going through."

~

Fanny was locked in her room again, she was crying even harder now. She felt so close to falling off that cliff of suicide, too close even... 

Bubble knocked on Fanny's door and said, "Hey! Are you in there? Can I spend time with you or something?" 

 "S-sure..." Fanny said between tears, she was feeling extremely depressed these days. She needed some company anyway.

They hung out for a few hours, it was nice to finally have somebody to talk to after isolating yourself in your room for days on end.

It helps calm their minds a bit, helps them get a tad bit happier, and being able to spend time with your best friend is surely good. But what it didn't help solve was Fanny's thoughts of suicide.

[~Two Hours Later~]

Bubble decided to leave Fanny's room for the night. It was currently eleven P.M. which was an hour past Bubble's usual bedtime, but she let it slide this time because she got to spend quality time with her best friend that night. 

~

"Finally! I can get some actual sleep now!" Said the bubble, she was extremely tired tonight. Even though she often stays up until midnight. 

She fell straight onto her bed, preparing to fall asleep, but all she could hear was Fanny's whimpering sounds, even if she tried to focus on something else, for example, The rain. All her "brain" could focus on was her best friend's crying sounds.

[~insert that one The Power of Two 10 transition between Team8's and The Strongest Team On Earth~]

"D-don't cry... You can hold it together... You'll be fine..." cried Fanny

She was having a pretty big mental breakdown right now, all she could think of was the loss of one of her best friends and pretty much any sort of way to do self-harm or even suicide.

Bubble decided to relieve the blue table-top electric fan a bit, she opened her door to an askew angle, saying, "Hey, Fanny? You wanna talk? You seem like you could use some care..." 

"Just leave my thoughts alone with me, and just me..." the blue table-top electric fan said to the soap bubble.

Bubble took a deep sigh and slowly dragged herself back to her dorm room, she was still worried about Fanny. 

Once Fanny heard that Bubble had gone back to her room, she jumped off her bedframe and seemed to search for something under her bedside desk. 

It was a pad of sticky notes, a black pen she had lying around, and...

A rope...

---

WRITERS BLOCK IS SO DARN ANNOYING

OH AND I HAVE EXAMS STARTING ON THE 30TH OF MAY OR THIS MONTH(why just why?)

Anyways! I wonder what Fanny's gonna do with that rope?

Hopefully not something bad...

---

Word count: 1101