Chapter 8: Waking up to an empty void

If you skipped chapter 7, I'll explain it. So Lightning broke his promise and is now dead, and Bubble is also going insane

~

"~" means that there was a slight line/scene skip. It's not big enough for one of these "---"

---

Warning: Mentions or su1s1ide/h@nging, de@th, and murd3r. Please skip the second part if you're sensitive to these! (Ya'll know where this going...)

---

Chapter 8: Waking up to an empty void

---

(Can you guys see it?)

---

"W-where am I-I?" Lightning took a sharp breath, and sudden dry, painful coughs came through the line, hurting his throat for a second, he had no clue where he was, his surroundings looked like a glitchy bottomless void. It was like waking up to an empty void like he was in a dream.

His arm was still gone, and he was still panting from what had just happened a few minutes ago. He could still feel the pain and the blood gushing out of his ripped-off arm. It hurt, but that wasn't his current priority. He had to get out of here. But how?

---

"I know losing one of your only best friends is hard... We know you're already fed up with your life..." said Ruby, she still didn't understand but Fanny told her to say it. 

The bubble was sitting in her room, all alone. She didn't want any affection or interaction with anyone at all. One of her best friends died a day ago anyway. She was listening to one of her favorite songs in one of her playlists. Named "songs I would cry to" tears soon soaked her mattress, it wasn't pleasant but a good enough way to deal with that for now.

Then the voice spoke up again, "It's been a week, you still haven't decided. You need me to revise what you can choose again?"

"No! I don't! Just shut up!" said Bubble, she was frustrated with the voice. It has been talking in her head for a week now. Just like what you and anyone else would expect, she was getting annoyed by it. 

"Then choose one, Bubble"

"Never! I'll never do whatever you say!" Said Bubble, she was crying through these words because there was way too much to take in at once.

"Then I'll say it once more, Bubble. You can either drag someone off the rooftop to cure your rage. Or jump off the roof yourself, onto the hard rocky concrete ground, to cure your mental pain of course. Or do both in a day. Sounds good?"  Said the voice.