Chapter 24

As the fight kept going.. Raliko was trying to find hantengu cause y/n forced him to find to find the demon or else he will snatch his wig.

Raliko is pretty pissed off by that so he just went to find and he soon found and the demon was scared

"ey don't be scared. I'm the friend of your clones's boyfriend come on and I'll help you escape"

Raliko said bluntly and before hantengu can react Raliko grab him and start to walk away from the battle field..

Suddenly y/n appeared out of nowhere and Raliko got so scared punched y/n in the nose

"holy shit you scared me.. I thought you were a ugly ass demon"

Raliko said bluntly as he looked at y/n who fell to the ground cause of the punch..

"you b-bastard..."

Y/n said in a weak voice as he coughed and then jump and kick Raliko on the face which made Raliko hold hantengu hard.

"fuck y-you..."

"fuck you too!

Meanwhile

"OH SHIT AAAAAA"

Karaku yelled as he got his head shop off by tanjiro..

"your a idiot urogi.." - karaku

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?!" - urogi

"cause your a bird."

"WHY YOU!!"

as urogi's and karaku's body got up and start to try and hurt each other tanjiro and sekido watched..

"what the fuck-"

"I got to deal with this bullshit for centuries kid."

Sekido said bluntly as tanjiro looked down at him before walking away to check on genya..

Back to the duo

"im hungry... Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Raliko whined as he frowns and have hantengu on his head holding onto his hair

"not my fucking problem"

"how far do we have to go!?"

"far."

"Y/n.. We are already miles away.."

"RALIKO WE HAVE BEEN WALKING FOR 30 MINUTES IT'S NOT A MILE"

"whatever.."

"stupid."

Raliko then used large stick to bonk y/n's head

"what the!? Dude!!"

Raliko gave a cheeky grin before took off running and y/n ran after him

But then Raliko hit someone's chest hard and fell back as he looked up it was a person?.. With long fluffy red hair and red eyes.. He wore a white ruffle stop, black pant and a top hat.

"is that..?"

Y/n looked at the! Person but then he saw the sharp nails.. And looked at Raliko who is looking up at the demon..

Raliko opened his mouth to speak..

Hey.. You know what's crazy... If someone have 7-12 of dick you will die? Cause of internal bleeding??
Crazy...