Christmas Special

Its a cold evening, y/n sat near the fireplace wearing the same green kimono that karaku gave to him. It is a calm and relaxing evening...

Karaku immediately just barging in while holding presents.

"y/n~"

Karaku spoke seductively before sekido just slam his fist ontop of karaku's head.

"shut up, no one wants to hear your voice"

Sekido spoke angrily while glaring at karaku Meanwhile aizetsu just quietly placed the presents under the Christmas tree, while sekido and karaku is fighting and urogi is just snuggling y/n.

(like this)

(like this)

Y/n just touched urogi's wings gently while urogi is relaxing at this point. Sekido and karaku is fighting in the background and aizetsu is sitting on the floor beside y/n, looking at the fire with his usual expression.

"anyways how are you two?"

Y/n asked curiously. aizetsu just shrug

"we are doing fine!"

Urogi cooed while smiling. Y/n chuckled before patting urogi's head softly while smiling, aizetsu felt jealous he doesn't get much attention. He moved closer to y/n and placed his head on y/n's shoulder, he wants attention as well.

Y/n smiles softly and kissed aizetsu's forehead while smiling and caress aizetsu's hair while karaku and sekido are fighting in the background.

After an hour karaku, urogi, hantengu and y/n are playing uno while sekido and aizetsu are trying to make some food for y/n.

The door flew open to reveal Raliko having a bag of full of presents like santa claus while his demon lover mizu holding some food for the demons.

"wassup bestie i have a package for you"

Raliko smirks as he placed all the all of the presents under the tree and some were in the bag.

"wow.. That's way to much presents for only 7 of us.."

Y/n spoke calmly while trying to focus on the uno game. Hantengu is just there sitting and holding 3 cards while urogi and karaku have 2. Poor y/n having 15+ cards.

"who said its only going to be 7 of us?"

Raliko smirked before douma came in with the most fabulous outfit for winter and akaza just wearing a santa hat. Carl and gary walked in holding some presents. All of the upper moon +lower moon (just imagine the lower moons are still alive) were there even muzan which shocked y/n.

"what the hell!?"

"now now it's Christmas and we all shall enjoy it!"

Raliko spoke happily and everyone agreed.

Muzan was just sitting on a rocking chair and just reading a book with rui sitting on his lap.

While douma, karaku, urogi, gyokko, daki, gyutaro and Raliko are playing bourd games and drinking some beer and sake. Hantengu and mukago are just talking and siting on the couch eating human flesh.

The other lower moons were having fun doing random shit but did not break the house at all.

Carl and Gary are just talking in the kitchen while Gary is eating.

Meanwhile y/n and the clones are outside enjoying the snow and spending time with each other.

Timeskip

It was the time to give gift so everyone was gather around and started giving gift it was all fun meanwhile muzan was praying to get a blue spider lily or the address of ubuyashiki's house.

And there were still alot of presents left for zohakuten. The clones just fused together.

"hello everyone."

Zohakuten spoke bluntly. He is confused why is everyone here and enjoying with humans.

"here zohakuten a present from everyone!"

Raliko gave the presents it was alot and zohakuten is just in the mountain of gift. His face was the only thing was seen.

 His face was the only thing was seen

"oh. Thank you..?"

Everyone just smiled and waited for zohakuten to open the gift and it was alot of toys and weapons for some reason....

There was a huge dragon plushi and zohakuten jump on it before laying on it. Before they started taking photos.

For the rest of the party zohakuten and rui are taking and playing with their plushi + toys.

Everyone was having a great time while Raliko got drunk and now he is making out with mizu at the corner of the room.

Everyone soon left and y/n just stay in his room before zohakuten came in holding his dragon plushi.

"yes zohakuten..?"

Y/n yawned while he is laying in bed and glancing at zohakuten

"can I stay with you..."

Zohakuten spoke quietly and y/n nodded. Zohakuten got on the bed with his dragon plushi before cuddling with y/n.

Soon y/n fell asleep while holding zohakuten close.

770 words