Chapter 19

Y/n walked in the forest trying to find his way back home. Till he heard a scream he immediately got scared, he ran as far as he can but tripped.

He groaned in pain before looking up and saw he wasn't in the forest anymore but in a battle field?

He looked down and saw he held his katana, He saw the hashiras and other demon slayers.

He saw Raliko wounded and seems to be in the brink of death.

Y/n ran over to Raliko but was stopped by aizetsu pointing his yari at him.

"aizetsu what are you doing? Please move out of the way!"

Y/n said in a panic, he wanted to help Raliko but then aizetsu ran towards y/n and pointed his yari towards y/n's neck.

"aizetsu...?"

"im sorry.."

Aizetsu was about to slice y/n's neck.

Y/n woke up in a panic and looked around and just saw the clones learning on how to knit.

He sighed.

"I wonder what that nightmare meant.."

Y/n thought before sekido walked over to y/n.

"hey y/n.. I made you something.."

Sekido handed a knitted rose

"aww thank you sekido.."

Y/n held the rose and just smiled before giving sekido a tight hug.

Sekido is caught off guard but sighed and hugged y/n back.

The other clones only watched and they are suprised, They never seen sekido so calm and relaxed.

Timeskip after a few days

It is almost new year and y/n thought of going to a village to check if they are preparing for the new years.

Y/n said bye to the clones and went to the village to find they are actually getting ready for new year eve.

He walked around the village seeing kids running around happily while people are preparing for tonight.

Y/n thought of taking the clones on the festival so he ran back to the house and opened the door to see the clones are just chilling.

Karaku and aizetsu are trying to help urogi with the knitting while sekido is watching.

"guys guys!!"

Y/n went up to them with a smile, they turn to look at him curiously.

"want to go to the new year festival with me?"

Y/n asked happily while smiling

"how are we going to go.. When we are demons.. People will notice us..."

Aizetsu spoke sadly while looking at y/n.

"aizetsu is right how can we go if we are demons."

Karaku spoke calmly while urogi and sekido just agreed.

"well we can stay up in the roof cause everyone is mostly focused on the festival."

Y/n spoke happily, he turned to look at the clones waiting for them to say yes.

"fine we can go"

Sekido said calmly and the clones looked at sekido before looking back at y/n and just nodded.

"okay you guys have to promise you won't hurt anyone or eat people while we are there. Cause I want to enjoy the festival with you guys!"

Y/n spoke sternly while smiling. The clones simply nodded.

Timeskip night time

Y/n and the clones sat on top a roof while y/n is eating (f/f) (favourite food.) everyone is making  load noises in the festival.

The clones are just staring at how beautiful it is.. Hantengu is just sitting ontop of y/n's hair and simply watching the festival.

They all just started chatting and having fun. Urogi wanted to play games like the people are doing.

Y/n then gabe a large sheet that covered urogi's body so no can see his bird like body.

And gave them hats to cover their horns.

They got down on the ground and started doing the games they have, they won alot of prizes.

Soon it was almost time for the count down.

They got up the rooftop again. People are starting to count down. After a few seconds. The fireworks went off everyone yelled

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

everyone is making loud noises and the clones said happy new years with y/n.

Of course urogi was the loudest. Now they are just watching the fireworks.

Y/n gave the clones kisses on their lips and they kissed him back.

After a while y/n noticed the clones isn't with him before he felt a tap on his shoulder..

He looked who tapped on his shoulder it was zohakuten. He looked at y/n with a blank expression.

"your y/n right?"

Zohakuten asked calmly. The firework sounds are loud and so are the people.

"yes and you look familiar.."

Y/n spoke calmly before he realised he met zohakuten when he was still a little boy..

"you met me when you were still a child.."

Zohakuten spoke calmly as he sat down beside y/n and looked at the fireworks.

Y/n simply nodded before looking back at the fireworks, Both of them just enjoy the night.

832 words

Happy new years yall!

Blossoming Hearts (hantengu clones x Male reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara