Chapter 18

Y/n got flinged in the air and he yelled at daki

"if you were a demon slayer your breathing would be whore breathing!"

Y/n was about to fall on the ground before urogi appeared on time and catches y/n.

"hello my dove!!"

Urogi cooed before landing on a roof and held y/n very close and just smelling y/n's hair.

"hello urogi! Why are you here anyways?"

Y/n asked curiously while urogi is just snuggling against y/n's neck.

"nothing I just had to kill someone.."

Urogi said very happily while grinning and y/n just sighed. He wonder who did urogi killed...

Hours ago

"kodomo!! Kodomo!!"

A girl ran towards kodomo who is fixing her make up.

"yes Asemi?"

Kodomo spoke calmly, as she did her make up to look beautiful.

"someone is here to buy you!"

Asemi said happily while smiling she is happy for kodomo.

"really?! Oh my I must get ready to leave then!"

Kodomo hurried to get ready and immediately went to the entrance where stands a tall male wearing a red kimono with black droops at the shoulder with long spikey blonde hair and beautiful rainbow eyes.

Kodomo thought she is lucky to have a handsome man buy her! As she said goodbye to her friends and the master of the house, she went with the male to quiet and abandoned part of the red light district.

"uh.. Why are we here..?"

Kodomo asked quietly. She is scared now she can felt eyes on her but not the good feeling

"mmm~? Oh I almost forgot to tell you! My friends actually want to see you!"

The male responded happily with a smirk and kodomo noticed the fangs she immediately thought about the demons.

She never believed in them and thought it was all some sick myth but now she is starting to believe in it..

The sound of footstep could be heard and kodomo felt cold hands on her neck and saw how crusty the nails are.

"so this piece of shit slapped our dear y/n?"

Karaku spoke calmly and he grip kodomo's neck slight. Kodomo is scared now as she sees the clones and saw the horns and urogi.

"yup it's her!"

The tall male said happily while smiling

Kodomo is crying, she was about to scream for help but then aizetsu pointed his yari at kodomo.

"if you dare scream I will rip you to shreds."

Aizetsu said bluntly and kodomo immediately zip her mouth shut.

"thank you again douma!"

Urogi said happily while doma is walking away

"no problem! Have fun torturing her!"

Doma said happily before going back into the red light district to get more females to eat.

The clones looked at kodomo and then karaku moved away as sekido grab kodomo's neck and slam her against a wall.

Kodomo couldn't even breathe on how tight sekido is gripping.

"I will make sure you die in a slow painful death..."

Sekido spoke in a deep threatening voice. Kodomo got her eyes pulled out and she screamed in terror.

Back in the present

Urogi is right now flying with y/n in his arms, y/n at the moment is sleeping peacefully.

Urogi landed in front of the same house that Raliko almost died infront of it.

Urogi walked in the house before sekido immediately taking y/n, urogi and karaku was about to complain but sekido stopped them.

"you guys have been spending with him 24/7 so it's my turn to have him!"

Sekido said angrily before cuddling with y/n on the futon.

Urogi and karaku are mocking sekido under their breath while aizetsu is trying to knit.

He stole some knitting supplies from a family but left some food and clothes for them as trade for the knitting supplies.

Urogi and karaku saw what aizetsu is doing and got curious.

"yo aizetsu what are you doing?"

Karaku asked curiously before sitting down beside aizetsu and so did urogi

"im trying to learn on how to knit..."

Aizetsu spoke quietly while trying to knit a blue flower.

"uh where did you get the idea of knitting?"

Urogi asked confused

"I saw some women knitting."

Aizetsu said calmly as he finish making the flower. Urogi and karaku got hooked in and wanted to learn on how to knit aswell so aizetsu started teaching both of them how to do it.

Meanwhile sekido is relaxing with y/n on the futon

748 words

Thank you for reading this chapter I hope you liked it!