Chapter 9

Raliko turned to see who it was and was shock to see the clones there, he held his nichirin blade. He shakes in fear as he sees the clones and their terrifying aura.

"I said who do you think you are to take our y/n away!?"

Sekido yelled in anger as he lightly slam his Khakkhara on the floor while karaku and urogi smiled evily and aizetsu held his yari tightly ready to attack if Raliko does something stupid.

"what he isn't yours! Beside I'm his best friend. "

Raliko said angrily while y/n is worried for y/n as he knows how the clones are they are hard to predict if your not paying attention, Aizetsu stared at Raliko intensely before recognising him.

"hey... Isn't he the same guy as before? The guy that was always with y/n..."

Aizetsu pointed out while the rest of the clones looked at Raliko and realised it was him

"tsk it is him that bastard that is always with y/n 24/7"

Sekido said angrily as Raliko grip his nichirin blade tightly that his knuckles are turning white

"cause I am worried for his well being!"

Raliko said angrily and y/n didn't know what do as he looked at the clones and back at Raliko.

"your like a fucking dog, following it's owners around"

Urogi said mockingly before laughing and so did karaku, Raliko got angry and went to attack them and the clones knew if they fought in the house it will ruin it. Karaku kicked Raliko out of the room in the stomach.

Raliko hit the wall and he cough in pain as he glared at the clones.

"how about we take the fight outside the house mmm? We wouldn't want y/n to get hit by the attacks?"

Urogi teased as he smirked. y/n looked at Raliko in fear and worry not knowing what to do, Raliko glance at y/n with worry before sighing

"fine."

Raliko spoke coldly as the clones and Raliko fought outside its an unfair fight but Raliko didn't give up even if he got hurt multiple times y/n tried to save Raliko but couldn't cause of aizetsu holding him back not wanting him to get hurt or anything. All he can do is to watch Raliko get badly injured by the 3 other clones.

The fight lasted an hour before Raliko collapsed on the floor, Karaku laughed in amusement

"well wasn't that fun? This slayer is quite stubborn but luckily we finished it"

Karaku spoke happily, urogi agreed with karaku as sekido walked over to the pass out Raliko ready to stab him with the Khakkhara.

Y/n ran towards sekido and stopped him before he can kill him

"please don't kill my best friend!!"

Y/n begged as he looked at sekido with tears in his eyes and sekido kept his angry expression.

"tsk how about this you leave us to go and help your friend or leave him to die and be with us instead."

Sekido spoke coldly as karaku, urogi and aizetsu walked up to them and stand by sekido.

Y/n started getting worried as he looked at the passed out Raliko before looking back at the clones.

Should he leave Raliko for the clones or leave the clones?