Chapter 14

After y/n bully Raliko with Khakkhara, Raliko just sighed in annoyance and glare at y/n.

"your such a bully"

Raliko said bluntly as dusted himself off, y/n only chuckled as he didn't care he had fun.

Till they heard their crow and knew they had a new mission.

"CAW!! CAW!!! CAW!!! A demon has been spotted in the entertainment district. Go there immediately"

Raliko sighed and started walking and y/n followed, while going to the entertainment district y/n is talking about random things and Raliko is checking if they are going the right way.

When they got to the entertainment district they just saw how lively it is, they saw a male that wore a demon slayer uniform with box behind his back and went over to him.

"hello! Are you on a mission?"

Raliko spoke calmly, y/n looked around and saw some female waving at him trying to make him go inside.

Y/n just blink before turning away as he is Gay. I wonder why..

Raliko then pulled y/n as he is zoning out. Raliko and y/n joined in tengen's mission on saving is wife.

They all dressed as a girls and they all looked weird but Raliko immediately fixed y/n to make him look fabulous.

y/n got paired up with zenitsu and Raliko got taken with inosuke.

Pov of y/n

Man... This make up is something... Meanwhile Zenitsu was angry about being described in a way that could lead to him being taken in.

Well I didn't care much, I wondered around the place for something suspicious or anything that might give any clues of any demon.

Till some girls told me that the mistress is looking for him, I was a bit  confused but just nodded, before following the girls.

I was led to the mistress who is talking to 3 male that are about 5'5, with mid length hair. They wore a hat for some reason but i wasn't going to judge to early

"ahh.. There you are y/n! I need to talk to you for a moment"

3rd pov

The mistress pulled y/n aside and looked at y/n dead in the eye

"those men are going to be your first client. Even if you have no training at all but those client are willing to pay 100k yen  just a night with you."

Y/n's jaw drop to the floor as he heard the what the mistress said

"100k..?"

Y/n couldn't believe someone will be willing to pay 100k for a night with him, what if the 3 guys find out that he is a guy all along. It will ruin the plan.

"are you sure..? It's my first day and all.."

Y/n tried to worm his way out of this.

"I did try to tell them they can't but they would even pay even more money for it.."

Y/n is shocked at this point, he isn't even a Oiran or a Tayū. Y/n started to wonder who are this mens and why are they willing to pay that much for one night.

Y/n had no choice and he was sent to a room and his kimono is slightly loosen to reveal his chest a bit. He was about to lose his virginity cause of this damn mission.

Soon the 3 men walked in and y/n seems to be nervous, They took off their hat to reveal their horns. It was sekido, karaku and aizetsu. Y/n is shocked to see them here.

"what the... Why are you here.."

Y/n spoke quietly as cover his chest and karaku walked over to y/n and placed a finger under y/n's chin and lift it up, y/n's eyes met karaku's emarld eyes as he smirks.

"you know why we are here darling.."

Karaku spoke seductively as he leans in closer to y/n, their lips almost touch before sekido pulls karaku away

"karaku you know damn well will share."

Sekido said angrily as he glared at karaku meanwhile aizetsu opened the window and urogi flew in.

"I hope you guys didn't start yet, it would be a shame if you guys started with out me.."

Urogi spoke happily as he sat at the floor before standing up

"your just on time... Urogi."

Aizetsu spoke quietly as all 4 of them turned to y/n, its going to be a long night....

748 words