Chapter 13

Y/n is hanging out with Raliko as always, walking around at night just waiting for demons to come.

"have you ever wanted to know what demons taste like.."

Raliko asked bluntly while he looked at nothing with his mouth slightly opened. Y/n looked at Raliko with disgust

"what the actual fuck are you thinking!? Of course not!"

Y/n sighed as he have to deal with this everytime when both of them have nothing to do.

"if they can regenerate maybe we can make demon soup out of demon parts"

Raliko kept talking about eating demons and stuff like that while y/n just is so done with Raliko.

Both y/n and Raliko encountered a demon, unfortunately for the demon she came at the wrong time cause Raliko is about to kidnap her and turn her into soup.

Y/n just took out a shotgun he stole, and shot the demon at the neck which immediately killed it.

"come on man! I wanted to demon eat her!"

"are you a fucking dumbass right now Raliko!? That's a infected person!"

"so!? Extra flavor!!"

"oh my your such a dumbass right now, I thought you will be the smart one!"

"im just curious man! Wait if we get a uppermoon how would they taste cause they have more muzan blood..."

"shut the fuck up right now ral stfu. You are not about to fucking eat a infected person's meat, just remember they don't fucking shower or wash at all!!"

"extra flavor"

"your so disgusting right now... Fuck..."

Y/n started walking faster as he doesn't want to deal with Raliko bullshit and Raliko just catch up with him and kept talking and talking.

Y/n just kept killing demons with gun or brutally murder the demons to let out all of his anger from listening to Raliko.

After a hour y/n find a Khakkhara laying on the ground, Curious he grab it he wounder why is there a Khakkhara on the ground.

Y/n looked around to see who might own it but he didn't see anyone. He heard Raliko again started talking about random stuff about demons, y/n threw the Khakkhara at Raliko's head.

Raliko groan and rub his head and y/n smirked as he have a evil idea.

Raliko glance at y/n and saw the smirk and immediately knew y/n will use the Khakkhara in a bad way.

"y/n don't you dare."

Raliko spoke calmly, y/n grab the Khakkhara and held it before chasing Raliko with it trying to hit him while Raliko ran.

In the distance sekido watched with a smirk, he didn't thought y/n would actually use it like that and the other clones are just betting that sekido would smile at least.

Sekido then smiled softly at the sight of y/n using his Khakkhara and felt proud. Meanwhile urogi and aizetsu is shock and karaku just smirked as he won the bet.

Its almost Christmas people