Chapter 16

Y/n stayed with zenitsu. waiting for him to wake up, He sat there thinking about the oiran... He felt that she isn't a human at all

Y/n glance at zenitsu who is still unconscious, he wonder who was that oiran. He sat up and left the room and before he closed the door he looked at zenitsu.

He sighed before closing the door and started walking away. He was spacing out trying to figure out who may that oiran be.

he then bump into a girl who held a bowl of ramen. The ramen spilled on her and she screamed cause the soup was still extremely hot and it left a mark on the girl's arm.

"oh I'm so sorry!!"

Y/n apologise multiple times and went to get some towel for the poor girl.

When y/n came back with a towel and saw the girl is already being helped with some other girls.

Y/n came over to try and help but got slapped by a girl who looked extremely angry.

"how dare you hurt her!!"

Y/n rub his cheek where it got slapped. Before the girl grab y/n's hair in anger, pulling it in the process Y/n groan in pain.

"you know she could have been blinded if that steaming hot soup hit her eye!"

She yelled in anger and she kept pulling y/n's hair meanwhile some girls tried to calm the girl down cause there was some guest there.

"im sorry! I didn't mean to, it was an accident...!"

Y/n tried his best not to hit the girl But the girl didn't like the apology.

"you little slut. I heard you got fucked by 4 ugly dudes."

"kodomo! Stop that your going to far!"

A girl spoke as she knew this will go downhill.

Y/n snapped and slapped the girl which left a mark and the girl let go of y/n's hair. The girl started crying like a child and some girls tried comforting her while the other girl who got the ramen spilled on her was embarrassed by the drama.

Y/n simply looked down at girl that was crying like a damn child infront of everyone and some people were watching with shock.

He just glare at the girl before leaving and pushing some people aside to go somewhere private.

Some people were calling him but he didn't give two fucks as he is getting way to distracted he needed to focus on the mission.

He walked around and found the room he stayed in and he opened the door it was dark and saw urogi there with a smile.

Y/n walked in the room and closed the door.

"urogi! What are you doing here..!?"

Y/n walked closer to urogi with a annoyed expression, he didn't expect urogi would be there but most importantly when it's day time.

"I miss you and why is my dove annoyed?"

Urogi spoke happily before pulling urogi to a warm hug and y/n just snuggled up to urogi.

"cause some girl pulled my hair and slap me but I guess she has a reason to be angry at me.. "

Y/n spoke in a calm tone. he saw urogi's expression turn into a anger and his aura change to a dark aura which sent chills down y/n's spine

"who is this girl?"

Urogi spoke a blunt tone while gritting his teeth in anger.

"her name is kodomo from what I heard from the other girls.."

Y/n just tried to relax and touched urogi's wings while resting his head on urogi's shoulder.

Meanwhile urogi was planning on killing kodomo but right now he wants to spend time with y/n.

"I love you my dove.."

631 words

631 words.

I hope y'all liked this chapter even tho it's short. Sorry for the gammer mistakes