Chapter 22

Glimpse of Chapter 22

"Now, I'll think about your little request, if you fulfil mine...."

"Wh...What?"

"Kiss me."

Nausea built as anxiety rose inside her chest. Her breaths came out in rasps. Her skin felt cold and her body began to convulse as her head spun.

"I'm not going to force you..., it's your choice," he snickered, restraining himself from laughing outloud at her.

Choice?

She was fighting from giving into her body's demands as she felt herself treading in and out of the realms of consciousness. But the thought of Zack kept her from giving in.

"Y-You'll spare him a-and l-let him go?" she pushed her luck whilst trying not to utter his name on her lips.

He didn't reply, instead he slithered his free arm around her waist and with the other, he caressed the seam of her lips, his thumb gently but firmly holding her bottom lip, feeling the wet texture as a groan left his lips, falling into a trance, and his eyes darkened, his pupils dilating.

"Have you been kissed before?"

Her eyes widened as she watched him flabbergasted. She wasn't, and he knew it all too well. But she didn't save her intimate moments for him to steal!

"Say it, I want to hear from you."

"N-No!" she whispered-cried as the realisation that she couldn't escape from his demands took over her senses.

"Such a good little pet," he emphasized the last word, rubbing salt on her wounds.

"Then kiss me like you mean it, and I will think about your request..."

As her body once again shook with sobs, she stared at him with blurry eyes, proclaiming, "Y-You  humiliate m-me, I hate you!"

She pressed her lips to his in a quick peck, with full intent to move away, but alas, how could a prey escape once in the grasp of the predator's jaws...
~~

Follow me on insta: shaziyakhanwrites

CHAPTER 22 IS UP ON PATREON!

THE CHAPTERS FROM CHAPTER 15 ONWARDS WILL BE  AVAILABLE ON PATREON EXCLUSIVELY.
BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU CAN CONTINUE TO READ CHAPTER 15 ONWARDS ON PATREON BY BECOMING A PATRON AND GAIN ACCESS TO ALL FUTURE BOOKS. SIMPLY HEAD ON TO MY PATREON PAGE: shaziyakhanwrites (the Link is in the About section of my Wattpad Profile).

I want to make exclusive quality content for my patrons. If you think this book was worth reading so far, then don't stop!

SO, SHOWER YOUR LOVE FOR THE BOOK BY PLEDGING AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE AND REMEMBER THAT THE SKY IS THE LIMIT! YOU WON'T REGRET IT.