S E V E N

◇°◇°◇°◇

Haruto stood at the edge of the dimly lit room which lavish set up, his gaze fixated on Yuka's serene form nestled in the soft embrace of the bed.

Her delicate features seemed to glow in the faint light, each contour drawing him in deeper. He couldn't resist the temptation to trace the outline of her lips.

with his memory, savoring the lingering taste of their brief kiss from the night before. It was too short to be good enough for him to satisfied.

As he recalled their encounter at the bar, Haruto felt a surge of desire intertwine with a darker impulse within him.

Yuka's eyes had a spark that held the magnetic allure, pulling him into her orbit with an irresistible desire.

" It's a sin for a sinner to be this beautiful and..... you gonna regret it very badly sweetheart....." with a sly smirk, he murmured words dripping with both admiration and menace.

Yesterday when, Haruto's hands had wielded the needle, injecting a potent sedative into Yuka's unsuspecting neck while kissing her.

As she slept on, oblivious to the danger lurking in the shadows, he lingered for a moment longer, relishing the power he held over her vulnerable state.

With a final glance, Haru slipped out of the room, leaving Yuka to drift further into the depths of her drug-induced slumber.

In the silence that followed, the weight of his actions hung heavy in the air, a haunting reminder of the darkness that lurked beneath his facade.

- - - -

Haruto sat on the plush sofa in his opulent living room, surrounded by stacks of files detailing his rival, Jack's clan.

As he meticulously pored over the documents, A sudden voice pierced through the silence.

"Hey, man!" Jihoon, one of Haruto's partner and friend, swaggered into the room and flopped down beside him, disregarding the air of intensity that surrounded his boss.

"Why did you leave the party so early yesterday night?" Jihoon inquired, his tone light and casual.

Haruto, known for his icy behavior and steely resolve, didn't bother to tear his gaze away from the papers strewn across his lap.

"I had important things to do," he replied curtly, his voice devoid of no emotion.

" Yah! I completed all my work fastly just to meet you early- " cutting him off " I don't remember saying you to meet me early today. "

Before Jihoon could press further, their conversation was interrupted by the maid.

"Sir, your dinner is ready," the maid announced.

Without sparing a glance at Jihoon, Haruto rose from his seat.

As he strode out of the room, leaving Jihoon alone with his thoughts, he couldn't help but feel a pang of frustration.

"Yah! Why is he so cold?" Jihoon muttered to himself, his brows furrowed in a pout.

He followed him sitting across the dining table " well what's for the dinner today!? " he was getting anticipated for haruto's answer.

" we have kobe beef grilled with matsutake mushroom salad served with classic miso pot and sushi. For dessert we have ruby grapes and black watermelon. " the maid said making jihoon mouth open wide.

" woah there is whole japanese course here... can have meat? "

" sure sir. " the maid served jihoon the dishes, as he took a bite of the meat, the flavor took him to another world.

" woah, what a masterpiece!! " He exclaimed and started eating more. The more he at, the more he enjoyed.

Meanwhile haruto silently slurping the soup, he looked at jihoon " Did you find where are they now? " he questioned him as jihoon marked an assured expression on his face.

He handed haruto a brown file saying " All the details are in there..... they had transfered all the money in international quaters from south korea. So there is no chance of them leaving the country so soon until they get what they want. "

" Order men to keep an eye on them and the Kim's shouldn't know that, especially that mf doyoung! We have to take everything under our control and capture them for what they did. Understood?! "

" By the way, I am flying to korea tonight. I can deal with them. "

" Alright, be safe. "

" Yes sirr- by the way, what about that girl? " he said while haruto finished his soup, wiping his with tissue. " which girl? "

" The one who was sleeping..... on your arms? Yesterday......"

- - - -

Flashback

" the drink just burned my mouth..... OHMYFUCKINGOD!! " jihoon sheirked out of suprise seeing haruto with a......... girl?

" Ahh oh my ears, why are you shouting like a donkey- h..h.hyun..g. " mashiho stopped processing looking at haruto with a girl sleeping on his arms.

" Yah, who tf is she? " mashiho yelled at haruto

Haruto signaled the waitress to take her to his car.

" I have an important work, so I'll get going....." Haruto's sudden farewell made others confused.

" who is she? " mashiho asked jihoon who has no clue about anything happening here.

" I don't know, I thought she was ghost or something. "

- - - -

" I am gonna keep her with me... hyung." haruto smirked while taking a sip of water.

" keep her? Why? "

" They is something I need to catch and she is the trap for it. "

" uhh- what trap? " jihoon is more confused, listening his words.

" You will see it!........"

◇°◇°◇°◇