T W O

◇°◇°◇°◇

" Phew! I completed dishes after washing them for hours. "  Hitomi exclaimed while wiping of the sweat beads formed on her forehead.

While yuka who was preparing bubble tea for the customer chuckled at Hitomi. Times when she is adorable.

" Table no. 4, Your bubble tea is ready. " saying that she placed the bubble tea near the counter with tissues.

Wiping of her hands, she eyed at Jaehyuk who is taking care of the cash counter, seems distracted......

" Do we have any other order? " she stood beside him and asked him but no response. He was peaking outside, zoning out. " Jaehyuk? " Yet no response.

Seeing from his point of view, all she can see is..... street filled with  few people who are minding there own business and going.

What is he even looking at? She thought.

" Yah, Yoon Jaehyuk? " a little shook from her made him come back to his sense. He flinched and looked side to see yuka with confused expression.

" What happened? Is everything okay? You aren't doing good today? She asked adding " Are you waiting for someone? "

" N-No it's nothing like that! " He stuttered making yuka more harder to believe what he is saying. Looking at her ' are you sure? ' expression, " Excuse me " saying that he left the counter.

" I guess he is seeing someone? " Hitomi came out of nowhere adding a point. " What made you think like that? " yuka questioned her who is already in confusion.

" that- " before she could continue " Hitomi!! Why didn't you wash the plates I said to do before?!  " Hitomi looked at Nikita who is holding pair of used plates indicating her to wash all of them. " How do you expect me to give sweets to customers, by hands or in cup? "

" Ahh when did those plates came out off nowhere- "

" I guess you need to get back to work. " yuka completed with an awkward smile.

Hitomi : " Why me?! 😭 "

- - - -

As the clock struck around 5 pm, the café door chimed softly, announcing the arrival of a mysterious creature- ( KIDDING!! ) another customer.

The one who entered was a man who wore a mask, concealing his identity, and his attire exuded an aura of power and mystery, dressed head to toe in black. As he came to the counter of ordering something, yuka couldn't help but steal a curious glance at the enigmatic stranger as she greeted him with a polite smile.

Despite of the mask cover his features, there was an undeniable air of handsomeness about him, evident even without a glimpse of his face.

"What would you like to order, sir?" she asked him.

" You....." she heard in response.

WHAT?!!

◇°◇°◇°◇