Namjoon in Distress(Part-1)

Start from the beginning

Namjoon: Better...

Yn: Great ... Now come have your dinner...

Namjoon: I will just come in some minutes after getting fresh...

Yn: Sure...

Yn left the room and after some minutes Namjoon also join them on dinner table. Yn fed him by her hands.

Suga: What happened in the noon, Joon?... How did you get sick?

Namjoon: Hyung, I was not able to sleep last night... I think that's why I got dizziness...

Yn: Why?.... Were you stressed because of today's meeting?...

Namjoon: No Noona... I was not stressed at all ... I was well prepared and super relaxed about the meeting... but still feel uneasy all night ... that's why I was unable to sleep...

Yn(side hugging him): It's ok... from next time you can't sleep... come to me... okk??... I will be always there for you... my baby...(pecks his head)

Namjoon(smiles): Ok Noona...

Time skips....

Everyone is in their room. Some were sleeping and some were doing their work. But someone was fidgeting on the bed as he can't sleep.

Namjoon(to himself): Aahh... this headache... why I am having this severe headache... I should have a painkiller...

He gets up and Open the drawer of bedside table to fond painkillers but

Namjoon: Ohh no... There are no painkillers... I think I should go to Noona... I can't handle this headache anymore...

Namjoon gets up from his bed and wear his slippers. He went out of his room and start moving towards Yn's room.

He knocked on her door.

Yn: Come in!!

Namjoon enters in and silently walk to her and lie on her bed and hugged her. She was reading a book and got startled by this sudden hug.
(Peak baby behaviour!!!🤌🏻🤌🏻)

Yn: Namjoon~ah... Baby... what happened...

Namjoon: My head is hurting very badly, Noona....

Yn: Aigooo... my baby.... did you have any painkiller?

Namjoon: I ran out of painkillers...

Yn: It's ok... wait here....

She starts getting up but he stopped her by hugging her more tightly.

Namjoon: Noo... please don't gooo...

Yn: Baby but you need to have medicine... right??

Namjoon: Please.... (puppy eyes)

Yn: Baby... please let Noona go... she will shoo away your headache...

Namjoon reluctantly leaves her.

Yn takes a painkiller to him. He have it without any tantrum. But he again snuggled into her embrace like a baby not wanting to leave his mumma.

Yn was indeed their Mother for most of their life. After their mother's death, she was the only mother figure they have.

Yn: Namjoon let noona go... I will bring warm oil to give you head massage.... you will feel better and relaxed...

Namjoon: Don't goo.. please...

Yn sighed and decided to call Jin. She knows he must be awake till now. As he was working on an important file.

Yn calls Jin and asked him to bring warm oil for massage.

After some minutes, Jin enters with warm oil. He handed the bowl to Yn and sit beside Namjoon and ruffled his hairs.

Jin: Joonie...

Namjoon(not wanting to leave his noona): Hmmm....

Jin chuckles and kissed head from backside.

Jin: Do you need any help Noona for handling this big baby?...

Yn(smiles): It's ok... I will handle him... You go and wrap up your work fast... and then sleep... don't stay up till late...

Jin: Ok Noona... Good night...

Yn: Good night bub...

To be continued...

Hope you like it...

Please vote and comment down your ideas and suggestions...

Thanks for all the love and support...❣️