Careless Jimin(part-2)

Previous part...

Yn and Hobi reached the hospital and rushed inside.

Now...

Yn saw taehyung sitting on the bench infront of Operation Theatre. He was crying uncontrollably and Soobin was just looking at him, not knowing what to do.

Yn(softly): Tae...

Tae looks up and saw her noona. He launched himself on her and hugged her so tightly and start crying.

Tae: I'm sorry Noona... I am really very sorry... I tried my best to protect him... but I couldn't... I am sorry...

Yn: Shhh... Calm down baby... It was not your fault baby... Stop Crying... He will be alright... he is very strong...

Tae: I should have been more careful... I should have check on him before mission... if I have knew that he was sick... I will never let him go...

Yn: No baby... it is not only your fault... we should have check him... we all failed to notice his health... he was low since morning...

Tae(still crying): Why he didn't tell me before?... Why he...(sobs)... I am his soulmate... Why he hide this from me...

Yn: Yes, he should have told us about his health... He is very careless about his health... we will punish him well... ley him recover first...

Tae was still hugging Yn. He was neither saying anything nor crying. Yn was caressing his back. Jhope took soobin for treating his wounds.

Yn: Sit here baby... And tell me... do you get hurt somewhere?... is there any injury?

Tae: N-no...(sobbing cutely)

Yn noticed his arm. There was a cut which was bleeding.

Yn(smiled at his cuteness): Don't lie, you little TaeTae...

Tae looks at her with teary Bambi eyes.
Just then, Jin and suga came to them running.

Jin: Noona, how is Jimin now?

Yn: Don't know... Doctor hasn't came out yet...

Jin: Oh... Tae... Calm down bub... Jimin will be fine...

Tae nodded and Jhope enters the waiting area after sending soobin his home.

Yn: Jin, yoon..... stay here with Tae... Hobi bring a doctor to treat their wounds... I am going to bring some refreshments...

Hobi: Ok Noona...

After sometimes...

Doctor left after treating them. Yn made them drink water and juices and make them eat something with great difficulty.

Doctor came out of the Operation Theatre along with Seojoon.

Yn: Doctor, How is he?... He is ok, right?

Doctor: He is out of danger right now... but can't say the same for future... if he didn't gain consciousness within 24 hours... there are chances he might go in coma... stay strong...

Yn(without any expression): Thank you Doctor...

Doctor left from there. Yn turns to see his brothers. Hobi and Tae were crying and Jin and suga were consoling them with teary eyes.

Yn was feeling heartbroken at this condition of his brothers. Seojoon saw this and came towards Yn. He took her in his embrace and start caressing her hairs.

Seojoon: Nothing will happen to Jimin... Be strong, Yn~ah... You can't break right now... Your brothers... your babies...needs you...

Yn hugged him back and nodded.