Accepting Kookie

The same evening...

Kookie hugs jin...

Then...

Namjoon: Noona, Do you remember how Tae saved Kookie in childhood also... Just like he did it some weeks before...

Yn smiles...

Jungkook: Really???.... Taetae hyungie had saved me before also??

Yn: Yes baby... Your Taetae hyungie is a superhero... he had always protected you...

Jungkook: What happened that time, Noona???... Please tell me... how hyungie saved me??

Yn: Okkk.... so it was when you were 2 years old...

Flashback...

It had been some months since jungkook came into the kim mansion...

Baby Jungkook has become a center of attention and their little ball of sunshine in kim family...

But there was someone who was not that much happy since the arrival of jungkook...

It was tae. He has always be the youngest and the most pampered one in the family...

But since Jungkook's arrival... he is feeling neglected and jealous.

He had became a little quiet because no one is giving him attention like before..

Yn had tried her best to ensure tae But nothing changes...

One day....

Jungkook was playing with his toys on the floor outside the kitchen...

Tae and Jimin were playing tag and everyone else were busy in doing their own work...

Suddenly, Jimin collides with a cabinet which was placed right where jungkook playing.

That was an old cabinet and due to sudden jerk it start falling and jungkook was sitting just in front of that cabinet.

Tae saw this and did the did the thing that first came to his mind.

He runs towards jungkook and protectively embrace him. His back was facing the cabinet now.

Tae closed him eyes tightly ready to feel the pain... but to his surprise He didn't feel any pain...

Everyone came there and saw YN was holding the cabinet to prevent it from falling and tae is covering jungkook to protect him...

Yn: Dad take tae and kook from here... I can't hold this cabinet for long time...

Dad: Yeah..

Dad took tae and kook from under the cabinet and hugs them both... due to all the tension kookie start crying while hugging taehyung...

Tae: Shh... little baby.... calm down... see noona save us... no need to cry... kookie... stop crying baby...

Tae said hugging and pecking jungkook.

Yn came there and hug them both. She calm down kookie and made him sleep on the couch. Then she went towards tae.

She kneels down in front of him...

Yn cups his face and give a warm kiss on his forehead...

Yn: My brave baby... Taetae protected kookie... I am so proud of you my baby...

Tae was looking at her with his do eyes.

Tae: Kookie is taetae's baby brother, Noona... taetae will always protect him..

Everyone smiles listening to him..

Yn: Promise me... you will always protect him...

Tae: Promise...

Yn hugs tae again...

Flashback end...

Yn: Your taetae hyungie loves you a lot, kookie...

Jungkook stands up from his place and sat on Tae's lap.

Jungkook: Thank you hyungie for always saving me... (hugs) I love you very much...

Tae smiles and hugs him back.

Tae: I love you too, my little bunny....

Jungkook: Today I will sleep between jimin and tae tae hyungie...

He said this while pouting and huffing cutely which make everyone cooed at him...

Yn: Ohkk... as you wish our prince...

Everyone chuckled.

The end...

Hope you like this part...
Please Vote and Comment...
Thank you for all your support...❤️