Vmin Fight (Part-3)

Previous part...

Tae: Jimin...

???: Careful....

Present...

Tae hold Jimin on time, just before his head was going to hit the ground.

Tae: Hyung... Are you ok??

Jimin: Relax Tae... I am fine... Thank you...

???: Hyung... Noona... Come here... They both are here...

Tae and Jimin look upward hearing a familiar voice. They found

Vmin: Joonie hyung!!!

They both get up quickly and hugged him tightly. Namjoon also bring them in his embrace and pecked their heads.

Namjoon: Are you both fine?

Vmin: Yes hyung...

Soon, all of them come there and hugged Vmin.

Yn: Thank God... you both are safe...

Flashback...

Here Vmin are trying their best to get out of that place.

Meanwhile...

With YN...

Yn: Suga do you get any clue about their location...

Suga: No boss... they threw Tae and Jimin's watch outside our mansion...

Jhope: Oh no... how we will track them then?...

Yn: Keep looking Suga... we will get some clue for sure...

Suga: Yes boss..

Just then, Yn mobile beeped. YN opened the notification and it was the signal sent by Jimin. A wide grin comes on Yn's face.

Yn(in mind): My smart Baby...

Yn: Guys... Jimin send signals... Suga track them through this...

Suga: That's great!!...

This is how they reached Vmin.

Flashback ends...

Yn: Come on... let's go home...

Everyone: Yes Noona...

They reached home and Kookie came to them running.

Jungkook: Hyung...

Jungkook came and hug jimin.

Jimin: Aigoo... my baby... Relax... Calm down...

Jungkook(pouting cutely): I was so scared hyungie...

Jungkook now went to Tae to hug him.

Tae: Bub... see we both are okay... no need to be scared or worried...

Yn: Guys... let's have breakfast... You both haven't had anything since yesterday... then you can go to rest...

At breakfast table...

Tae and Jimin were explaining how everything happened, how they get kidnapped, how they escaped.

Yn notices change in Taehyung's behaviour. She notices that he was holding Jimin's hand whole time. And how Jimin was eating himself and feeding tae also.

Taehyung: Noona... you know... Jimin hyung slides his hand out of handcuffs easily... his hands are really smol...

Jungkook(chuckling): Yes... Jiminie hyungie's hand are so smol...

Jimin(fake anger): Yaah... don't laugh... you little bunny...

Yn: Ok Ok... enough... have your breakfast quietly ...

Seojoon: Guys... do you both have any injury... I will treat it after breakfast...

Vmin: Ok hyung...

After breakfast, getting fresh and getting their wounds treated, they both were resting in their room.

Tae was cuddled up with jimin so tightly like if he leave Jimin, he will disappear.

Jimin: Tae... Baby... What happened... why are you so tensed?... Are you still scared...

Suddenly,  Jimin heard some sobbing sounds.

Jimin: Tae... are you crying??...Look at me... Let me see your face bear...

Tae shook his head and snuggle more in Jimin's embrace.

Jimin forcefully separates him to look at his face.

Jimin: What happened?... Why are you crying??... Is it hurting somewhere??... Tell hyungie, bear... Tell me...

Tae(crying): I am sorry hyungie... I am so sorry for behaving so badly with you from last week... I am really sorry... Please forgive me...

Jimin: Shhh... Calm down... I am not angry at you... I was careless and I shouldn't have done that prank... I am really sorry baby....

Tae: I promise I will not behave like that ever in future... please don't be angry on me...

Jimin: Never baby... I am not angry at you...

Jimin took Tae in his embrace and Both went into dreamland.

Yn was seeing all this standing on the doorframe with a soft smile on her lips.

Yn(in mind): I wish my babies always stay like this... loving each other... caring for each other...

She went to them and kissed their foreheads and covered them with blankets.

She leaves the room and her mobile ringed. She picks up the call.

Yn(Otp): Great Job... you will get your money... You are safe that they don't get any scratch on them... otherwise you know me...(smirks)

She ends the call and went to her room...

The end...

Hope you like this...

Please vote and comment your ideas and suggestions...

Thank you so much for all the love and support...❤️