Jungkook cheated in test

(Present time)

It is afternoon time. Yn was cooking lunch for everyone as she is home today. Suddenly, some voices start to echo in the mansion. Yn understand it was some of her brothers. And, Jimin is shouting her name to call her in the drawing room.

Yn: Ughh!! What happened now... Why are they shouting.

She reached in the drawing room and see all her brother gathered there. Then, she heard some sobbing sounds and saw jungkook was crying standing between Namjoon and Jimin.

Yn(hugs him): What happened baby?? Why are you crying? Guys What happened... tell me...And wait a minute, what are these red marks on your cheeks and ears jungkook~ah?!?!
Who slapped him?(cold voice)

Namjoon: I slapped him Noona... Ask him what he did??

Yn: What he did??

Jimin: He cheated in today's test Noona!! See, here are the chits he used for cheating...

Yn turns toward jungkook and asked in calm and serious voice.

Yn: Jungkook is this true?? Are these chits yours?? Do you really cheat in your test??

Jungkook was sobbing continuously. So, he was unable to say something and nodded his head while looking down.

Yn: Why?

Jungkook: I forgot that there was a test today and was scared to fail... that's why I cheated...Sorry Noona(little sobbing)

Jin: Baby, but why you got scared,huh? You should have revise the topic instead of making chits.

Jungkook: I didn't make these. One of my classmates gave me these to cheat.

Yn : Why were you scared??

Jungkook replied in small voice hanging down his head.

Jungkook: I was scared to disappoint you all by being a failure!

Everyone except yn heard it and felt a pang in their heart. Yn was thinking something else so she was unable to heard it. Yn thought jungkook is not giving an answer so she said

Yn: Enough!! Jungkook go and stand in the backyard near the pool. That's your punishment. No one will hit him.

She said last line glaring all his brothers especially Namjoon and Jimin.

Yn take jungkook to the backyard and make him stand on the position and said

Yn: Don't move till my next order.

Jungkook nodded and Yn came back inside. She saw all the brothers standing there except Namjoon. He left after seeing jungkook getting punished even after he say those words. Namjoon was disappointed in himself to make jungkook feel like that and in her Noona to punish him even after listening to jungkook.

After a hour,  Yn saw jungkook is all drenched in sweat and looking very tired. So she ask jin to bring him inside. Jin bring him to Yn.

Yn: Baby, look up!! Go get fresh, take a bath and come for lunch.

She placed a peck on his cheeks and sent him.

Yn: Jin, where is Namjoon?? Call him and tell him to come back.

Jin was about to call Namjoon but saw him coming in the mansion.

Jin: Noona, he is here... I have some work... I am in my room.

Yn: Ok. (turned towards Namjoon) Joonie, go and get fresh then come for lunch. I am serving naengmyeon for jungkook and you.

Namjoon: Ok Noona!!

Jungkook and Namjoon come at the same time. Yn served them lunch. And sat there. Namjoon looked towards jungkook. Jungkook was hanging his head down and looking scared from his presence. He was taking small bites and eating very slowly which was totally opposite of his personality.

Namjoon eyes gets soften and he said

Namjoon: Jungkook look here baby...

Jungkook leaves his Chopsticks and turned towards Namjoon. He was still scared to raise his head.

Namjoon(patting his head): Baby you should have not cheated. If you have forgot about test then you should have told any of us about this. Cheating is never the solution to your fears. Next time, tell any of us, if you got into some problem. We are always here to protect you, help you and save you. And no need to be scared of that thing... we love you and always will. You are our heartbeat. You can never disappoint us. Understand.?

Jungkook finally looks up and said

Jungkook: Sorry hyung...(low and tired voice)

Namjoon: It's ok bub!!(pecked his forehead and realizes he is having fever) Wait a minute! Jungkook bub, you are having fever ?!?! Noona...

Yn: Huh!!

Yn come towards jungkook and placed her palm on his forehead on his head to check.

Yn: You are having fever bub!!

To be continued...

Hope you liked this part...
Feel free to drop your suggestions and ideas in comment box...
Have a nice day...😇

Thank you...💞💞