ACT 3: HOMECOMING

LIFE WAS NEVER EASY.

After the St Louis Incident and Germany, everything between the Avengers had gone straight to hell.

Atom Rogue was the face of the Avengers now to the public.

Mira Rohan was the hidden face of a team she never wanted to be a part of.

Yet, to keep herself and her mother safe, she signed the Sokovia Accords, cutting a deal with The World Council. One that sentenced her to the hero life her father had always planned for her, but one that also kept the government from pushing to find out who Spider-Man was because she agreed to keep him from causing issues.

She had been able to use the certainty that the government needed her more than she needed them to ensure Peter was safe.

But Peter Parker had fallen in love with the idea of being an Avenger.

His obsession with being an Avenger had the capability to doom them both.

Where Spider-Man was, Atom Rogue was never far behind. The world knew that. And where Mira Rohan was, Peter Parker was never far behind.

Marcus Rohan was still haunting her which just made trying to keep her friend safe from his own mistakes all the harder.

Her father was whispering in her ear far more than ever.

The loss of the Avengers just making it crystal clear how fundamentally broken Mira Rohan was.

Was she destined to be nothing but a broken tool, forced into the hero role her father had always planned for her?

Or would she finally choose to be a hero out of her own fruition?

**

MIRA ROHAN | ATOM ROGUE

Lily Chee

PETER PARKER | SPIDER-MANTom Holland

Tom Holland

**

"WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!"

"Where you suffer, I suffer?"

"You started as something pure, it's why these humans would love you. But... you represent my life's work. Two hundred years all leading to me being your father."

"No matter what I do, where I go, he is in there. He is always there."

"Would you be happy if the main reason you were risking your life every night was because a creep with a moustache silently threatened to ruin your entire life if you didn't?"

"
You are a product of all who came before you, the legacy of your family. Rohan and Jung. The good and the bad. It is all a part of who you are. Stop hiding Mira it will only make this pain in your heart worse. Start accepting the good and the bad."

"Look in the mirror Parker otherwise...this friendship is done."