15: DEPARTURE

THE BLUE BULLET | P15 - DEPARTURE

**

ST LOUIS, MISSOURI

"You're lying."

Marcus hissed eyes starting to glow as the restraints around him begun to crack, rope after rope snapping.

"I was happy here." He admitted slowly before he shocked the group and slammed his fist down into the ground, a large crack forming in the concrete which sent Steve and Sam crashing down into the earth. The ropes lost their hold in an instant and Marcus quickly sent a blast from his eyes right into Tony's chest causing his body to slam right through a building.

Blood was dripping onto the streets.

"But happiness doesn't matter to a Renterian."

He punched at the concrete again causing Mira to panic as the quake shook the earth sending her flying off her feet, the floor shaking around them, glass from the now crumbling building beside them shattering around the streets. As Pietro wrapped his arm around her to keep her protected while they crashed to the floor, Vision rushed at Marcus while Wanda lifted herself into the air, red-tinted car after car flying at the Renterian.

Despite how hard the other members of the Avengers tried, they couldn't stop the collapsing building in time.

Blood from the innocent people crushed by the falling building splashed all over Mira's face.

Fire reigned around them from the Quinjet as Steve slammed into a nearby wall. Sam's wings ripped in half a sharp punch to the face sending him crashing into the second floor of the office building across the street.

Bullet after bullet impaled Marcus's flesh yet he didn't even flinch.

He was the strongest Avenger for a reason.

Wanda was sent flying next, Vison rushing after her, arms wrapping around her body, taking the brunt of the impact as the pair of them collided with the surface of the river.

"I am loyal to Renterion!" Marcus hissed as he tossed Tony into a nearby building before slamming his foot into Rhodey's chest cracking the metal "Not this pathetic excuse of a civilization-"

A light-blue and silver fist slammed into the side of Marcus's face before a pink glowing car slammed into his side sending him flying off his feet, flipping through the air madly.

Letting out a frustrated huff, Marcus pushed through the bodies around him that he had crushed on impact and stepped back onto the street, suit drenched heavily in fresh blood. Feeling the shift in the air, the hairs on his beard flickering with the wind, Marcus quickly raised his hand and caught Pietro's fist as the speedster rushed at him again. Without hesitation, he snapped the boy's wrist causing him to scream.

Even with the bone in his wrist sticking out, and blood staining his face, Pietro kept punching with his good hand. Continuing with his assault despite the pain. Slamming his good fist at Marcus's chest at such an insane speed it caused material around his suit to start cracking away.