Chapter 49: Want You Back

Start from the beginning

"Well I think you two will need to talk again in order for that to happen. But since that can't happen right at this moment, I can tell you that Louis absolutely adores you. And when I was talking to him a few days ago, he seemed just as confused as you are. He said he yelled because he was scared of loosing you. He loves you sweetie, it's just hard for him to process all of this."

"I don't know, Jay. I want to believe you. I really do. But Louis needs to show me all this. You telling me, although I completely trust you, isn't enough for me to forgive him. I'm just unsure." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"It's okay to be unsure. That's what happens when you're in love. But this thing, this cancer; it isn't enough to ruin what you and Louis have. You don't have to listen to me, but take my advice and go to the show tonight. It could really help."

"I'll think about it." I sighed. We finished up our coffees and I announced that I was going to go upstairs and pack up my things so hopefully I could return home or at least stay with Marlee until she leaves. I held the ticket firmly in my hand the entire time, taking short glances at it here and there, debating if I should go or not. Half an hour later, I still had no solution to my dilemma. I picked up my phone and decided to call the one person I know could help me in a situation like this: Claire.

"Hey Claire." I said into the speaker.

"Hey Bo. How's everything going?" I had already told her about the whole wedding thing.

"Okay. But Louis came by and gave everyone tickets to their show tonight. I don't know if I should go or not."

"Well.. he hurt you. But he obviously is feeling somewhat bad about it. And he wants you to come. It's not like you have to talk to him either, you can just leave when it’s over and not say anything."

"I guess you're right." I sighed.

"Then what's the harm in going? Go out with Marlee and have fun. If it becomes too much for you, I'm sure she'll be happy to take you home."

"Okay. Thanks Claire, that really helped. Love ya."

"Love you too babe. Call me again if you need more help or have any news."

"Will do. Bye." I said, waiting for her to respond before hanging up the phone.

Oh joy, this ought to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready?" I asked Marlee. We were both in her hotel room getting ready for the show tonight, which I wasn't too excited about. I managed to find something to wear that wasn't over the top, just a nice shirt and some jeans. Wouldn't want to look like I overdid it. Marlee however went all out with a pretty black dress. Seems like someone wants to impress a certain Irish boy.

"Yeah. Don't you look nice." I smiled at her and she blushed, "Trying to impress Niall?"

"Pshh... no." she laughed.

"Good, cause you don't need to impress him. He's already head over heels for you anyway."

"H-he is?"

"Yeah! Duh! How can you not see it? That boy is totally in love with you!"

"Ohmygosh, I am so stupid! He loves me? I-I think I love him too!" she smiled and I giggled.

"That's great Marlee, aren't you two going out after the show?"

"Yeah, one last time before I leave." I had almost forgotten Marlee was leaving tomorrow. Shoot, what am I going to do without her?