STORY OF MY DEPRESING LYFE </3

Hi my name is Juliette and I am the most beautiful girl in the entire world!! If you looked at me right now you would see a basic girl about 5'5 with messy brown hair sloppily cut with dark foreboding brown eyes covered by hideous wide framed glasses. Today I wore a baggy green hoodie with ripped jeans. 

You might be thinking "but Juliete that's not pretty at all how can you be the most gorgoeus girl in the whole world??" and you'd be write. I'm literally hideous.

But naturally I'm not. Let me explain.

My horrible and evil parents who are rich but ugly force me to take medicine that makes me ugly. Cuz they don't want my true beauty to ever be seen.

This is becuz they're already famous... for the beauty of our cat Fluffy.

You're probably thinking "a cat can't be that purty" and to that I say shut up you're asking too many questions. But siriuosly Fluffy is absolutely gorgeous and stunning. His fur is pure white and glows in the moonlight. He prances around like a king. He has 50 million Instagran followers.

I'm not allowed to be more beautiful than Fluffy even tho I totally am. God my parents hate me so much!! I hate my lyfe.

Anyways it's dinner time with my family who I hate. I walked out to the kitchen which was really big with a giant glass table and bright white walls that I just wanted to cover with paint and rainbows because of how bland it is. 

My parents sat at the table. My mom has bright pink curly hair and blue/purple eyes which might sound beautiful but it's really not, she's ugly. So is my dad, although I never have to look at his awful mug because he hides his face behind a big baseball hat.

I have three siblings. The oldest is Jaja, and she's 14 years old. She has green hair and thinks she's really cool becuz she wears cool green shades. Then there's Heron who is also 14 and Jaja's twin. He's super emo and he has brown hair that falls over his eyes and he wears all black clothes and listens to MCR (that stands for My Chemical Romance which is a coolz emo band) and I think he's gay but I can't tell. And then there's my twin sister Anaeel and she's 12 and she has blond hair and pink eyes. By the way I'm 12 too in case you aren't very smart and didn't know what twin meant. My parents must have been so sad having 2 sets of twins becuz they probably didn't want that many kids. But maybe it was a tax writeoff.

As we were eating dinner I decided I would take a huge risk.

"Dad?" I asked politely. My father stuffed his face with potatoes while barely acknowledging me.

"May I please go to school with my siblings?"

"NOOO!!!" My father shrieked in horror. "What if someone discovered your beautiful face!?!?!?" Next to him, Anaeel nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Juliette, you're so eww."

"But they won't find out," I pressed, "because your medicine is so good and because you're so smart and cool and fabulous, and you're literally the best dad ever."

My dad looked flattered. "Well, when you put it that way..."

"Are you crazy?" My mother hit her plate violently. "She cannot go to school, she's too beautiful!"

My father was angry. "If you don't shut up I will make you EAT THE EGGS AGAIN!!!!"

"OH NOOO!!" my mother sobbed hysterically as she fell to her knees on the ground. Jaja dropped down next to her and licked the tile floor.

"Juliette, you may go to school with your siblings." my dad said. Jaja booed him. Anaeel jumped down from her seat and screeched inhumanely. "WHY?? I DON'T LIKE HER!!!"

"THAT'S IT!!" my father exclaimed, finally reaching his breaking point. "ALL OF YOU WILL EAT THE EGGS!!"

All of my siblings fell to their knees on the ground and sobbed, except for Heron, who was sitting on the dining table, but he started crying too. Even I felt tears well up in my eyes at that cruel threat.

Anaeel pulled me aside. "Don't worry," she said secretively and suspiciously, "I will make your life HORRIBLE!" She giggled. 

In that moment I was so mad that I picked up the cat food bowl and threw it at her head. Anaeel screamed in pain. My mom jumped off the counter and started flipping out. "OH MY GOD THAT CAT FOOD COST ONE MILLION DOLLARS!" she yelled and then she fell to the floor and sobbed.

My dad was furious. "JULIETTE, GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"