3. The Horrid Appearance

Stefanos was a bright child now that he was growing up well thanks to his step mother Sofia, who did everything she could to make her little pup happy.

Yes, Sofia has now claimed Stefanos as her own pup, although he was born from a different mother, nothing could compare to the way Sofia adored and cherished him.

The pup was now 5 years old and he still had those adorable features as a little child, he often played with the other pups from their neighbouring houses, and sometimes practised swordsmanship with his father, as his father claimed that all Alphas are born to be strong, and dominant. He was the future Alpha or Duke in line and had the right to protect his pack and future mate. Stefanos always did what his father wanted so he didn't protest on anything.

However, sometimes Stefanos had a different interest which for other Alphas would be too feminine or Omega-ish. He had a certain interest in flowers, and loved seeing how the flowers in his garden often bloomed, various colours, various beauties, the scent. Everything in his garden felt like a dream to him whenever he visited there, the smell of the flowers calmed him when he was in a bad mood, or something he didn't like. Let's just say it was his safe zone.

Stefanos finished reading a ridiculous book on dominant Alphas, and he didn't like it one bit, he felt it was such a funny thing that Alphas should rule on Betas and Omegas. He always thought everyone should be treated equally. With that in thought, Stefanos sauntered his way to his favourite place, the garden. He took his time as he sat in one of those swings and rocked back and forth, with different thoughts swirling in his head. For a five year old he surely was a big thinker.

Time passed quickly for Stefanos, when he heard his step mother calling out for him.

''Stefanos?''

''Stefa—oh there you are! I've been searching the entire manor for you! Should have thought you would be here.'' Sofia said, hands in her hips as she judged her son with a condescending look.

''I apologize in making you worry.'' He said, playing with his fingers as he stared down at his lap, not willing to stare at those watchful eyes of his mother.

''Stefanos, how many times have I and your father made it clear to you that, Alphas aren't supposed to fancy flowers, It's not what a typical Alpha would do you know that right?''

''Well, I'm not a typical Alpha, and these flowers...they calm me.'' He gestured the many beautiful flowers surrounding him, as he still refused to meet his mother's eyes.

Sofia gave a long exasperated sigh, she kneeled down to her son's level and spoke as calmly as she could, ''Look Stefanos, I get it these flowers calm you or whatever, but you should also be aware that you are the next Alpha heir to this pack, and this pack is going to need someone strong to lead, not a fragile Alpha who loves flowers. I'm saying this for your own good, flowers won't get you anywhere in the near future. So stop with this irresponsible activities Stefanos, and start manning up like a tough Alpha that you should be.'' With that Sofia completed her sentence and left her pup in utter sadness.

It was a joy for Sofia and Mikhael that Stefanos soon stopped going to the garden. He was frustrated with his parents that they did not like him to do something which he loved or craved. Anytime he wanted something which didn't match a typical Alphas perspective, his parents would throw hands.

Sad to say that this was the type of ignorant household that Stefanos was growing up in.

As soon as Stefanos reached the age of 7, there were some different changes occurring in him. Of course every child has their growth as they grow up with changes but the change in Stefanos was definitely not what everyone saw coming.