When you cheat on him

🐉Shiryu🐉
Shiryu's expression goes from calm to shock when he sees you kissing someone else outside Sanctuary. He's struck with sadness as you try to futily explain yourself to him, but he soon just whispers that maybe you should leave. Shiryu is honestly disappointed in you and hoped your love for him would've ascended heaven and earth above Sanctuary.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga's shocked, then devastated when he sees you in the arms of someone else. He gets sadder and sadder as you try to explain, till he eventually just tells you that maybe you should be with someone else if it makes you happy.....Hyoga's quite crushed after you leave with that man and subtly but also softly, cries to himself because he really misses you.

🩷Shun🩷
Shun's an emotional person, so you just know he'll take this to a horrible level. As soon as Shun comes home to the scene of you making out with a handsome intruder, his eyes are wide, and he's heartbroken. That heartbroken feeling gets stronger and stronger as you somewhat explain your half of the scene in front of your boyfriend. With teary eyes, Shun whispers to your retreating back that he thought you loved him, and was that not true? With his dignity still slightly intact, Shun stumbles away from the door you leave from and slumps on the floor, crying his poor heart out. Poor sweet liddle bean....

❤️Seiya❤️
Seiya's even worse than Shun at emotions, so any reason for you to cheat on this hotblooded sweetie is one hell of a crime. When he sees you kissing another man's lips after he arrives at Sanctuary, Seiya is angry, but he's also devastated by the fact you chose this guy over him. His temper grows hotter and hotter the more you struggle to explain yourself, till his cosmo is so painstakingly hot he can almost feel the anger rising from his own guilty soul. When you leave with that saddened look on your face, it's soul-crushing to him. Seiya closes the door with one last comment about how he would never forget the way your love made him feel, which, unbeknownst to him, makes you silently let a tear slip down your cheek. When your cosmo is gone from Sanctuary's vicinity, Seiya sadly walks out to the training course and sits on the ground, a tear falling from his cheek. The thought of you leaving him for someone else made Seiya hurt emotionally, and it didn't help that you hardly explained yourself whilst you cheated on him. With that thought in his mind, Seiya cries body-shaking, ground-moving sobs, and clutches his knees, a shimmering tear falling down his cheek. Ouch.....