How and where he proposes to you

🐉Shiryu🐉
Shiryu takes you to the highest mountain on Mulau Peaks, where he goes down on one knee and proposes to you. You are taken aback and a little teary, but you nonetheless accept Shiryu's proposal. The ring he gives you? A beautiful jade crystal made from the fiery ashes of Death Queen Island. It's a little big, but you are able to wear it in a wonderful manner. The only question you have to ask Shiryu is how exactly you get down because you have no idea how.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga sets up a lovely little picnic for you both on the beach near Seiya's flat, where he, out of nowhere, pops the question. Of course, Hyoga's proposal couldn't have been done with the help of his friends, including Seiya and Ikki. What's the ring he ends up presenting you with? A beautiful white diamond one, made with Hyoga's, and his master Camus's ice. You are touched and kiss Hyoga over and over again, wholeheartedly accepting his proposal. The best part? Since Hyoga's ice ring is enchanted, it won't melt in the sun, so you are able to wear it on your finger in any sort of weather. It's just like the ice flower Hyoga gave you, only cooler.......

🩷Shun🩷
Shun has no idea what to do at first, so he eventually settles on taking you to a restaurant near Sanctuary and popping the question there, which works. You are so happy that you  accept Shun's proposal without question, kissing him with wet and juicy kisses that seem to last an eternity. The ring he gave you? A moonstone gem, forged by Shun's very own chains. (Of course, Seiya's powers helped to forge it too, but he didn't have to mention that part...)

❤️Seiya❤️
Seiya's a simple boy, as I said before, so naturally, he'll just go for something simple. Not quite in this case, though. Turns out your Pegasus contacted Marin in advance and asked her to set up a huge picnic for you on the hill he trained on in Greece, complete with a telescope and his cloth box. Once you arrive, you and Seiya are just eating and chatting, acting like normal lovers. Then, when a constellation appears, Seiya puts his Pegasus armor on and flies you into the clouds to watch the stars shine from a birds eye view. While you're busy watching a shooting star go by, Seiya gets a ring box out of his pocket. When you turn around, Seiya is on one knee with both eyes closed and has a beautiful ruby ring positioned out in front of him, then the pieces click. You are so over joyed that you immediately scream yes over and over again, kissing Seiya's cheeks twice and making him blush pink. The ring Seiya gave you? It's fastened with lava from Andromeda Island and just a touch of Seiya's own powers to boot. It may have been only a moment, but it felt as if the world stopped for you, as if it was waiting for your beloved to propose all along.