When you are hurt by your ex

❤️Seiya❤️
"Y-Y/N!" "Who did this to you?"
When you stumble into Seiya's apartment with tears running down your cheeks and large bruises on your hands and legs, he kneels down beside you and practically begs you to tell him what's going on with a scared expression on his face. After you tell him, Seiya's expression changes to a deadly calm one, and he immediately sets out to make your ex pay for how he treated you. Seiya may be your boyfriend, but he's also a seasoned Knight of Athena, and your ex-boyfriend is about to get a huge ass kicking from one of the strongest and most powerful saints alive........

🐉Shiryu🐉
When you fall to your knees in the middle of Sanctuary with tears in your eyes and scream for someone, anyone to help you, the rest of the saints quickly show up. You curl up into a ball as Shun and Hyoga wrap their arms around you along with Seiya, and Shiryu begs you to tell him what hurts and who did it. Once he's told about your ex hurting you, Shiryu leaves you in the comforting brotherly embrace of the saints while he meets your attacker face to face.....oh boy. I can tell right now that Shiryu's going to rip this guy apart and then quickly disintegrate him.

❄️Hyoga❄️
You stumble into Hyoga's room, crying and bruised, and he is immediately on guard. You sob quietly into your boyfriend's chest as Hyoga consoles you, but inside, he has deadly plans for your ex who dared to ever touch you like that. With a growl, Hyoga leaves you bawling in Seiya and Shiryu's arms while he freezes your ex-boyfriend into an icicle.

🩷Shun🩷
Your sobs attract the attention of Shun, and he immediately feels the urge to protect you. Shun is calm on the outside, but on the inside, he is incredibly pissed when you tell him you've been beat up by your ex. Shun gets out his chains and spirals into a furious rage that could rival Seiya and Shiryu's, all over the stupid jerk. You are thankfully left behind in the embrace of Seiya and Shiryu, so you never got to see him furious, but oh god, you can certainly tell that Shun gave him a painful message to stay away from the way your ex is limping and groaning past you the next day.....