Which one of you cooks

🐉Shiryu🐉
You both cook. From his time in the Mulau Peaks (I don't know if I'm spelling that right), Shiryu didn't just learn to fight. He also learned how to cook. Sometimes, you guys switch up who does the cooking, but it's usually you who cooks most times since Shiryu is often away or too busy to cook anything. Of course, that doesn't mean he doesn't sneak back home to taste the wonderful meals you made.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Surprisingly, Hyoga actually does the cooking. You've tried many times, but you're just awful at it. Your cooking is so damn bad that one time you actually gave Seiya food poisoning from the ingredients you used in your bean casserole. You didn't realize it till the Pegasus Saint's face turned green, and he threw up on the floor, holding his stomach. Poor guy had to stay in bed with a hot cloth on his head for a week, listening to you apologize to him repeatedly. He forgave you and eventually got better, of course, since he's Seiya, but somehow, I don't think Seiya will ever get over that sick feeling. (Shudder shudder, lol.) Yeah, now you see why Hyoga is the one that cooks out of the both of you......

🩷Shun🩷
Be that as it may, Shun is actually the one who cooks most of the time. It's not that you don't want to or anything. It's just that you are usually busy with work, and Shun wants to take the edge off your shoulders by making you a nice meal. Do you think fighting gave Shun that muscular body? Nope, it's cooking all the way.

❤️Seiya❤️
You do. Seiya tries really hard to cook something, but he's very craptacular at it. Most days, you come home and see the fire department at your house  cause Seiya accidentally tripped the fire alarm burning lasagna, or whatever else that smoking pile of burnt cheese and meat is supposed to be. Let's just be honest here, your boyfriend is better at following directions in battle than cooking. Unfortunately for you, Seiya's really sensitive when it comes to cooking meals of any sort. If you bring up that there was a bit too much salt in the quiche he made, Seiya's really good at looking like a kicked puppy. Your opinion matters quite a bit to Seiya, which is why he prides himself on being the absolute perfect boyfriend for you. What Seiya thinks is that if he can't cook right, he will fail you as a knight and a boyfriend. So if Seiya's in the kitchen, gently encourage him and tell him he's doing great as your boyfriend. (Don't tell Seiya you said this, but he actually can make decent Kraft Dinner, not too salty at all.)