When someone hits you

❤️Seiya❤️
Oh, hell no. When Seiya sees you get struck by someone, his first instinct is to push that person away and shield you with his body. Once he is convinced you're okay, Seiya will put you down and stalk toward the person, eyes glowing blue. Anyone who's seen the anime knows exactly what that guy is in for. Needless to say, the person who dared to hurt you immediately books it, seeing that Seiya clearly had the upper hand here due to being a seasoned saint. After he's gone, Seiya strokes your face and kisses you, praising the gods that you were unharmed by that foolish man. If anyone tried to hurt you, the Pegasus Saint would burn them to a goddamn crisp in an instant.

🐉Shiryu🐉
Nope, nope, nope. Shiryu is a kind and caring boy, but once someone dares to even get close to hurting you, that's when he snaps like a twig. Just like Seiya, Shiryu will stalk towards the person with eyes glowing green and growl under his breath to leave you the fuck alone. The person quickly leaves, much to your satisfaction. Shiryu will then immediately kiss you and make sure you're alright before taking you back to Sanctuary. Nobody messes with you on his watch, or they'd have the fire of a raging dragon breathing down their damn neck, that's for sure!

🩷Shun🩷
Uh, uh. Shun is very kind and pure, but when he sees you get slapped in the face, all hell breaks loose. Sensing something bad will go down, Seiya, and Shiryu take you back to Sanctuary so you don't see this while Shun storms over to the person who slapped you, chains flashing dangerously. Thanks to Shun, that person never bothered you again. Although you did see that the person was quite traumatized by the experience, because every time he saw chains, he would scream and cower on the ground. Nobody hurts you when Shun's around, or else they would feel the fiery and scalding hot wrath of the powerful Nebula Chain!