What language he teaches you

🩷Shun🩷
French
Even though he wasn't the first to decipher Aiola's message, Shun kind of strikes me as a French kid. He would spend endless hours teaching you the pronunciation of the words and how to roll your tongue when you say them. Given that his home was Andromeda Island, it only makes sense that Shun has a language as powerful as his chains and cosmo.

🐉Shiryu🐉
Japanese
This innocent but strong boy hailed from the depths of Mulau Peaks and was taught many proverbs by his master Dohko, so you can imagine where this is going. Shiryu spends a good chunk of time out of his day teaching you the initials and writing their graphics on other things besides just paper. He's an excellent teacher, and by the end of it all, you mostly have everything covered. (Except for cuddling, he wants to do that too.)

❄️Hyoga❄️
Russian
Even though Hyoga grew up in Siberia, he still knows a few different languages other than English, one of which is Russian. Just like Shun, Hyoga spends many hours of his day teaching you to pronounce Russian syllables and laughs at you gently if you get them wrong (though you can't deny that his laughter isn't cute either.) Hyoga had a Russian mom, so it only makes sense that he would be able to pronounce the words clearly.

❤️Seiya❤️
Greek
This fiery little pegasus is fluent in Greek, which makes sense given that he fought within Athens. Same as Hyoga, Seiya would spend a lot of time teaching you Greek letters and how to pronounce the syllables.Though his laugh is less gentle and more joking, Seiya still tries to get you to understand the Greek language and its perks. Of course, since he grew up in Greece, Seiya would be able to pronounce the words perfectly, but you eventually get the hang of it, and he kisses you over and over again as a result of this. (Funnily enough, you start making the Greek language a part of date night because you adore when Seiya speaks Greek to you. It, uh, turns you on.)