XV

Meher looked at her continuously ringing phone but didn't pick up, it was her father.

She was tired of everything, she didn't want to attend her cousin's anniversary celebration, or her nephew's birthday, or her cousin's engagement Or anything of that sort.

She meant it when she said she was going no contact, she really didn't care about Log Kya Kahenge.

She is settled in another city and now what goes on in that house doesn't concern her anymore.

Her phone stopped ringing and she picked it up. Looking at the missed call she sighed.

Her phone started ringing again just at that moment, and before she could set it down thinking it was her father, she saw the name it was Aadya

"Come down stairs in 10 minutes, me and bhai are coming to pick you up. "

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Meher laughed at the bickering pair of siblings in front of her, and after enjoying a bit she decided to intervene,  " Ok come on, Aadya you order the lasagna -"

And then she was interrupted, "No Meher, not again, you shouldn't take her side just because she is your best friend. "

"Aksh Bhai please let me talk.

So as I was saying, Aadya you order the lasagna, Me and Bhai will eat pizza.

Happy? " Saying so she looked at both of them.

"You're the best" Was the reply.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Just as Meher stepped out of the car and was going back home someone grabbed her hand.

She looked at the person who did that, it was Aksh.

"Damn it Bhai, you know I get startled easily, I was scared as hell. What happened? " she asked looking at his weird expression.

"Meher, baccha, come let's go. He woke up. "