Chapter 10 [Proud]

This chapter will be little interesting or Lil nor ,  I know.. I'm sorry. I'm already updating late and this is the chapter.

If you have read my announcement you would be knowing why I'm not Available!!

Thank you for understanding

(Stop the song now and when I said start... Start from there)

Now read, Vote!

“Criminal Lawyer ‘Max Miller ’ was found dead on the cliff which is across the ‘Enlighten Restaurant ’ and he had the same design shoved in his arm as the last time

“Criminal Lawyer ‘Max Miller ’ was found dead on the cliff which is across the ‘Enlighten Restaurant ’ and he had the same design shoved in his arm as the last time. ”

This news left me shocked.

Fuck ,  fuck!

I stared at my phone with wide eyes and open mouth.

I don't know but I shouted in shock.

Oh my God!

“What happened, why are you shouting? ” My brother came running in my room and opened the doors in slamming way. He asked in fear and came towards me.

I moved my eyes from my laptop to my brother who was now beside me.

“Oh Hello - what happened? ” He closed his hands infront of my face.

I signalled him narrowing my brows at the screen. He looked at it and simply sighned.

“I already know it, he is the same guy who was your incharge for the assignment right ” He looked annoyed the way he said and sat beside me.

“Yahh - and he is the same guy with I gone on a d-” I stopped myself before exploring the truth to him. I'm not interested to let him create a drama right now on this and if I told him that I went on a date with him and didn't informed him... He will kill me surely...!

{He will not let your brother kill you étoile }🌚

“What - you better complete that sentence Reh ” He said in frustration and with a annoyed eyes.

“I -umm I ”

“You what -?”

“I went on a date with him ” I muttered under my breath. The words left my mouth but I know he was not able to listen .

“Say it loud, I didn't listened ”

“Okay  fine...Iwent on a date with him yesterday ” I told him the truth because it doesn't matter to hide it from him.

“What!  With him... Are you serious? ”He said with shock and wide eyes.

“Yes - he asked and I said yes to him ”
I said while I was Frighing with my hands which were in my lap.
I looked at my fingers with which I was playing.

I know why he was in a shock...why was he panicking... I know.

I can't tell him that I went just to provoke my stalker.