Chapter 9 -[FIR]

Hope you're Good!!

Now Read but First,
Vote 🗡 {It means alot to me }

Now Read but First, Vote 🗡 {It means alot to me }

After the hectic  Days or you can say a week. I'm here right now.

The turn over my life took over the heels is different. I don't know what I'm doing here right now. I'm here to file the FIR against my Stalker.

A stalker with whose presence I should feel sacred or frightened but otherwise of it I, I feel different. I feel Like my world is different against when he is always following me.

I feel like if he would be not with me I would have died till now.
I fell like the man who saved me 3 years is still saving me. Is he him?

I saw when I unconscious but my eyes were a little open and he told me That I'm safe now. I didn't saw the man because all the way down my eyes covered all the darkness it could have in the world.

When I opened My Eyes by the unwilling Situation I got into. I was cursed for the reason I didn't even done. They said I killed him.

They Said it was because of me.
When actually I didn't even know what was it.

The Man who saved me was always having his back for me I feel like he is the one. But again how can it be possible. The lingered touch I felt that day was the same as I felt Years back in that Restaurant or Cafe, whatever it was!

I know some people will call me an idiot if I'm assuming this. But whenever this man keeps his back for me. I feel Safe, I think nothing will happen to me when he is with me.

“Something in the world is always unreal but the fact that is real no one accept it ”

This thought of  mine, I gave to them. Because it was unnecessary to think about them. They blamed me for the thing, reason I didn't did.

Something is hidden by me but to know it ,the man is already dead. I don't know but I didn't feel guilty for the reason He is dead.
You will call me heartless but he was always an bastard. I know.

My Stalker, I don't know what his obsession is over me. Does he hate me or like me?  I don't even know that. He is always threatening me that if I do something against his will he will spank my ass raw. Yay, that's what he said to me that day or that day's Dream.

I seriously don't know whether it was a dream or really he Chained me up. I didn't got to see his face. But I can say he was a Muscular Man.  I fell betrayed by my thoughts because I should hate him right?!!  But here I'm oggling on him. In my dreams or what?? 

But the thing is The Incident happened when I exited the Restroom was real, I know it was real because I saw him leaned over the wall darting his eyes on me like he will eat me raw. I tried to go but he injected me. Damm, he is smart enough!  I should have known it!!