Great Hall

As they walk through the castle there's a screeeeeeccch and a lemur slightly bigger then before lands on Fae's shoulder and stays there.

"Merlin!" Fae says fondly. She rubs the lemurs ears and it begins to purr. Fae looks up at the sound of someone clearing their throat. Fae stops right in the doorway of the great hall. Her eyes widen as the ceiling gives her a glimpse of the heavens. She shakes herself and she vaguely hears professor Snape say she will be sorted now.

Fae continues walking noticing Harry and Draco going to their respective tables.

Fae goes and sits on the stool. She glances at Draco who gives her a nod and a slight smile. Harry is also looking at her in curiosity.

She hears Dumbledore announce her arrival and then she sees darkness when the hat is placed on her head.

ahh I know ...I see? My my your really are difficult. Most interesting ...ahh yes. No I can't tell you. Really now there is no need for that kind of ...yes I see. No I understand. Very cunning of you indeed. Yet no one with think twice about you being friends with them...separately of course. You are quite creative ...I assure you your memory will return in time. Now..

RAVENCLAW!

A long moment passes and professor Snape removes the hat from Fae's head and she is certain she sees disappointment in his eyes before it vanishes. Fae hops up and goes over to the Ravenclaw table.

She sits down and a few people send her a look before sliding away from her. She vaguely hears the headmaster calling for order and she grips the edge of the table.

"Hello..." a dreamy voice says behind her. Fae jumps her eyes widening and the willowy girl with stringy blonde hair only smiles at Fae.

The girl purposefully sits down next to Fae and together they begin to eat silently.

HiddenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara