Existance

The girl blinks as she's forcibly turned and photos are taken of her. Finally they put her fingers into something black to make prints. Then the desk clerk says

"Name?"

The girl doesn't answer.

"Tell me your name!"

The clerk says sharply. The girl's shoulders are slumped and she isn't speaking.

The girl doesn't answer. In Gallifrey only shared names when two are married. She doesn't have her chosen name yet although her uncle the Doctor always called her Fae...and he used the last name Smith...maybe?....

The girl speaks her voice is soft when she says

Fae Smith

The clerk looks at the girl for a long moment before typing something into a computer.

"Is that your real name?" The clerk asks uncertainly. The girl doesn't answer. She's given him a name why isn't it good enough?

"Hey! Answer me!"

The clerk demands slamming his hand on the counter. The girl Fae she calls herself raises her head her blue eyes shine almost glowing for a moment before she looks back down in silence.

The clerk nods at someone nearby and they grab Fae's arms and pull her into a cell with only a bench and a sink.

They search her for any items and her necklace,wrist watch,hair scarf and her satchel are all taken and put into a plastic bag.

She is left in her cloak and tunic her feet still bare.

She picks her feet up pulling her knees towards her chest as she stares at the wall...her left arm which was broken dangles at her side as she focuses on the wall ahead of her.....

Fae hears the humans talking softly the next morning. She must've drifted off to sleep...her sapphire eyes blink slowly as she begins to decipher what they're saying.

"She doesn't exist!"

"She obviously exists Harold she's right there!"

"There is no record of her"

"They're asking about her"

"How do they know about her anyway?"

"They've got people stationed everywhere"

"How do you know that?"

"It doesn't matter they're willing to pay?"

"Yes I've confirmed it"

"But they're not the only ones interested"

"What?"

"An American organization called SHEILD has asked about her as well"

"Again she just got here last night!!"

"They're willing to pay double"

"To the highest bidder then. TORCHWOOD or SHEILD"

Fae closes her eyes she crosses her legs as she awaits her fate. She doesn't speak even as they slide a bottle of water and a sandwich into the cell daily.

She is also let out twice a day to use the restroom. Fae mostly loses herself in her meditation as it's the only way for her to freely think.

It's on the 20th day when she hears one of the officers say

"he's here I can't believe it!"

"Will you calm down?!"

"Why should I? He's a hero! Ironman"