Morning

Fae squints when she senses the suns light penetrating through the glass. She sits up quickly unused to the softness of the bed she's in. She glances around and she looks out the window. She squints unused to the suns brightness after two years without it. She sees a note on the table and it takes a few moments for her to decipher it.

Put these on. You'll see better. T.

Fae picks up the dark glasses and she looks through them. It is easier to see...her purple and gold magic fizzles around the glasses before she sets them on her face. Blinking a few times to adjust to the newfound clarity Fae goes over to the door.

She pauses and puts on the green cloak left on her bed. Knowing it's Loki's she wraps it around herself. She puts a hand through her brownish red hair falling in short ringlets ...they had chopped it off at Torchwood.

She sighs and closes her eyes not looking at herself in the mirror she stops at the top of the stairs. She considers for a long moment before she begins to descend. She steps off the stairs and she jumps when a disembodied voice says

Hello Fae are you in need of assistance?

Fae's eyes narrow and her magic flares as she looks around. Her eyes narrow and she goes to her finger where her sonic ring is still in position despite them trying they could never find it...

She doesn't notice a door closing and the man Tony Stark saying something before coming over to her. 

He says her name several times before she looks at him. Her magic slowly curls back inside of her and she tilts her head.  

"What was that?" She asks her voice soft and scratchy.

"JARVIS" Tony says simply.

"Artificial intelligence" Fae mummers and Tony nods. He doesn't come any closer when he says "uh...are you hungry? Loki should be back at any moment - ..."

"Where did he go?" Fae asks not answering the question.

"Uh..Asgard" he says.

Fae turns to him. "Odin will try to kill him" Fae says softly she shivers as she pulls his cloak closer around her. She shudders before she says "maybe not. Perhaps this time it will go differently ..Humm" she turns and begins to walk aimlessly before Tony days "the kitchen is this way" Fae changes course and follows him and to both of their surprise a red headed woman is waiting in the kitchen with a pile of pancakes and juice for each of them.

She sits drinking her own coffee as she says

"Well?" The woman says looking between Tony and the small girl who now that she looks at her looks rather frightened.

"Fae this is Pepper ...Pepper this is Fae" the woman's eyes widen and she says "is there something you need to tell me Tony?" A long pause passes and he says "no! Uh ....well Thor and I found her...at the ah place they took Loki"

"You can say it." Fae says before she puts some pancakes into her mouth. She chews slowly before she takes a sip of the juice.

"Uh  right we found her at Torchwood" he says

"This child?!" She says

"Hi I'm right here" Fae says looking at them both.

"I know I'm sorry I just- ..."

Fae holds up a hand silencing her. She gets a dry pancake and jumps down off the stool before she walk over to the window.

Tony finally speaks quietly to Pepper giving her a general summary in the events that unfolded leading to Fae staying with them. Fae's eyes widen and she rushes over to the elevator.

"Fae? What's wrong?" Tony says.

Fae points up just before there's a loud crash Fae can faintly hear two males shouting. Fae turns and runs towards the stairs. "Hold up that'll take you longer. Follow me" Tony says. Fae tilts her head and she jogs to go after Tony. He takes her to an elevator and Fae stops outside of it her eyes glazing as she remembers something.

Fae hurry! The doctors voice is more scared then I've ever heard. Don't look! He brings me towards his chest and even through my eyelids I see the bright flash. He brings me closer putting his hand over my eyes as the flash dies down. It's okay now Fae. Fae opens her eyes and she blinks rapidly her eyes widening at the crater in the ground where the village she used to live in smoke rises into the air and the elevator comes to a stop. Fae? Fae stands in the doorway of the elevator looking at the smoking ruin of her village. She breaks free before he can stop her shouting out the name of her younger brother. SIRIUS! Fae begins to run towards the fires and reddish smoke ...she continues to run through the charred ruins until she finds a small boy his golden
eyes looking around frantically Fae rushes to him and she falls to her knees. SIRIUS! She yells in despair as she cradles his body ...

"Fae!"

Loki appears in a puff of green and he lightly puts his hands on her shoulders.

Fae blinks a few times her eyes returning to their usual blue almost purple color before they focus on Loki. She tilts her head.

"It's alright" Loki says he turns to Tony "what happened?"

"It's nothing I...I just don't like elevators" Fae says softly before Tony can answer.

Loki looks between them and he nods slowly as Thor comes down the hall. He looks at his brother and then back at Fae.

"Everything alright?" He asks and Loki puts a reassuring hand on Fae's arm.

"Let's go to the living room" Tony says turning and leading them back through the hall and to the living room where more people are getting food and talking.

"What are you all doing here?"

Fae stands next to Loki and he stands protectively in front of her as a man comes out and says "good they're both here."

"Fury?" Tony says to the man as people wearing torchwood uniforms come out and start towards Loki and Fae.

"They're not human Tony...they're a threat" he says.

"You have no idea do you?" Fae says her voice clear of shaking slightly

"Now hold on- .." Fury starts.

Fae's hand shakes as she says "no! You hold on! I will not stand for this ...you...silly humans will not...treat me this way!"

"Hey!" One of the others says and Tony stops them from advancing towards her.

"Just because in 1879 Queen Victoria encountered my uncle who saved her! Doesn't mean anyone who doesn't meet your criteria is a threat!" Fae pauses an odd smile forming "in fact that's exactly how you create threats!" Fae's eyes are glowing slightly and Loki gently takes her arm.

She's radiating a soft golden glow as the agents come closer. Fae turns to them and she says "I advise you to step away" Fae says turning and for a moment her eyes glow eerily gold.

They pause looking at a woman who is studying Fae. Her eyes widen and she says "capture her!"

In a mad rush Tony and Thor go to defend Fae and Loki but weapons are pointed from many angles at them ending up with Fae in the center she looks around her eyes widening slightly when she sees the weapon they're using.

"Now you can come quietly and no one gets hurt or..." one of them who has hold of Loki puts a syringe to his neck.

Fae looks at Loki for a long moment who is telling her not to surrender but Fae with only a whiff of the serum knows what it would do. She slowly raises her hands in surrender. The leader comes over smiling. "That's a good girl" his dark green eyes glint and he motions to two of his minions to grab Fae. They quickly subdue her into a straight jacket before grabbing her to lead her away. Two guards lead her from the living room and up the stairs Fae stops when she sees the familiar TARDIS. It's not her uncles TARDIS of course. She knows who's TARDIS it is. He doesn't let her longer as he drags her into the red telephone box looking TARDIS. His agents pile into the TARDIS blindfolding her in order to take her to her cell...

Hiddenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें