𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Comenzar desde el principio

"Maddie thats not true." He shakes his head. "Okay tell me why the fuck you were walking out with a girl after school and haven't talked to me in like 5 days."

He sighs. "Maddie." His voice croaks.

"No. You didn't." I feel tears swell in my eyes again.

"I didn't." He tells me but all I can hear is my heart race.

I brush past him and walk as far as I can from him until I let a tear roll down my cheek.

He shouldn't be affecting me like this. I need to stop.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I have to freaking walk home because my car is getting checked. I walk down the long streets and try and blink away tears.

I can pick my car up today so I follow the directions on my phone to the car place. I make it too tall warehouse buildings some with windows smashed others with graffiti all over them.

I shouldn't be here.

A few men with who knows what all over them walk by me biting their lip looking me up and down.

My parents are at work and my brothers are at training and college, so I have to continue to walk.

Another person in the distance slowly makes their way towards me and they look familiar.

As they get closer those piercing green eyes shock me.

No.

I must of been staring a bit when he stops in front of me. "Hey. Remember me?" He smirks.

His raspy voice sends a shiver up my body.

It's him. The man at Bella's party. I remember his scratchy stubble on his chin and his brown hair with greys poking through.

I swallow and stay silent getting ready to walk away. "Don't be scared gorgeous."

"Sorry I don't know you." I turn around and rush down the street.

My heart pounds out of my chest as I feel him watch me. I turn the corner and call whoever comes up in my recents and it rings. On the second ring they pick up.

"Hi I need help. Please. A guy. A guy I know he's here help me please." I feel tears blur my eyes.

"Maddie where are you? I am coming right now." I hear Harvey's deep voice.

Shit.

"I don't know. I will send a pin. Please come quick I am scared." I choke out.

"I am coming stay on the phone with me." I hear a rattle of keys and a few people yell out his name.

"Maddie you there?" Harvey says. "Yes." I can hear the wind blow into the phone and I am guess he is running to his car.

I look behind me and see him following behind me. My hands shake as I walk down the street. I make sure I sent the pin and try not to look behind me.

"He is coming closer Harvey." I cry.

I hear him curse. "I am coming, I am a minute away."

"Please hurry." I sniffle. I turn slightly and see him walking closer towards me.

This cannot happen again.

"I am on my way stay on the phone I am so close." He tells me. "Fuck." He yells into the phone.

As I walk if feel my legs want to stop, my legs wobble and I know I need to eat.

I feel an arm grab mine and spin me around. "Oh why you running baby?" He pushes me back till the back of my head hits a fence.

"Please don't touch me." I hold the phone to my side. A car zooms down the street and before the car really stops Harvey runs out.

He grabs the man by his shirt slamming his fist in his cheek. The man topples onto the floor and yelps in pain.

"Don't fucking touch her you weak shit." He yells in his face.

Harvey grabs me and pulls me into his chest and I cry. He holds me tightly as I lean onto his chest tears soaking his shirt.

I honestly don't know why I am crying. I am probably being dramatic but I just didn't want anything to happen again.

"You're safe I promise." Harvey runs his hand down my hair.

I look to my left to see the man walking away. Well he got scared fast.

I sniffle a little and look up to see Harvey looking down at me. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asks.

I can just get my car later. "Yes please." I pull off him and walk to the passenger seat. He opens the door for me and I sink into the seat.

The car ride is silent I honestly don't know what to say.

We pull up to my driveway. I swallow. "Thank you." I go to open the car door but he stops me. "Maddie can we talk?"

I shake my head. "No it's all good, I understand that girl is very pretty."

I feel myself getting faint but I ignore it. He sighs and runs a hand down his jaw. "Maddie please just let me explain."

"Its okay I understand." I open the door and walk to the door.

I honestly was too tired to hear whatever he was going to say and I didn't want to cry anymore.

Why do I like him so much?

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

aw mads

she needs to let harvey explain bc who knows what could of happeneddd

harvey pov is next chapter

THANK YOU SM FOR ALL THE READS I LOVE U ALLLLLL