'Im gonna make it up to her.'

Me and tom ride home on his motorcycle, since tom told me what happened this morning I've felt numb to the touch. I just wanna take a shower and rub their dirty hands off me. We get home and I go straight up to my shower, I rip my clothes off and i turn the water on. I feel my skin burning and stinging from the boiling water but I don't care, i scrub and stretch at my skin, accidentally ripping off some of my scabs from my cuts but the pain is numbed away by the hot water. I sob and I continue scrubbing at my body until it hurts too bad, i turn the water off and i put my long sleeved top on and my sweatpants and lay in bed, i cry silently as i hold my waist until i fall asleep. I hear tom knock on my door and walk in. "Melody?" He calls out softly. "What?" I say coldly. "I'm going out for a bit, stay here and call me if you need anything." He says as he looks down at me. "K." I say coldly, tom signs. "Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine." He says firmly before he heads out, i hear him leave on his bike and i decide to smoke a joint, i go downstairs but I don't have an appetite for food, i feel disgusting. I accidentally fall asleep on the sofa.

TOMS POV:
I walk into melody's room, she's barely spoken a word or eaten anything since the incident. I feel so guilty, it's my fault this happened to her and im gonna make it up to her. I get on my bike and i race down to where the pub is and park my bike up, i walk into the pub and of course there's half naked drugged up girls everywhere trying to get on my dick the whole time, i push through the crowd and i walk up to the bar. The same bartender from that night is there and he sees me and he looks nervous, he must remember me. I call him over to me and i speak coldly to him. "Where are those pigs?" I say lowly but only loud enough for him to hear, he gulps and speaks nervously. "I don't know what you're talking about." He stumbles over his words and he tries to walk away but i pull him back. "You know exactly what im fucking talking about, where are those pigs who's hurt my client? Answer honestly right now or I'll shoot this whole place up." I warn him coldly as i pull out a gun and stab it in the mans waist, the man looks terrified and he points downstairs. I pull the man by the shirt out from behind the bar and through the staff rooms. "What do you fucking mean downstairs? This is the first level. Tell me the truth now." I get more aggressive and the man flinches at my words. "I promise! I'm not lying, look we have a secret room downstairs where they all meet with other mafias and gangs like a secret club, if i show you please don't hurt me!" The man pleads and i let go of the man causing him to fall to the floor and whimper, i scoff. "Pathetic." The man gets up and tells me to follow him. He shows me to a wall and he pushes it out. "Down there." The man says, it's a staircase leading down to a door. I hesitated but i go down with my gun in my hands, the man leaves quickly.

I get to the door and i listen to hear the same voices and laughing from that night and i feel the rage boil up in me again, i kick the door open and i see the same men all sitting around drinking, i quickly shoot each and everyone of them but not to kill them just yet, they all whimper and cry in pain. I walk over to the man i saw that was assaulting melody and i bend down. "You disgusting pig." I spit out. "Who...are you?" The man gurgles out as he bleeds from his mouth. "I'm Tom Kaulitz." I then shoot him in the jaw purposely missing his brain, the man screams in pain as blood and flesh scatter through the air, i step on his chest as i get up and walk over to the other men as i watch them cry in pain and try to crawl away but i shoot them again purposely missing main points where they'll be killed instantly, there's blood and flesh everywhere as the men slowly and painfully die. I'm covered in blood as i watch in satisfaction at them in pain, i then snap out of it and i get out of there quickly, i run through the crowd of drunk people dancing and get on my bike, i get back quickly on my bike.

I get back to the house and i rush in, i walk past the living room but i see someone on the sofa and i stop, i see melody passed out on the sofa and i sign. I go up to her and i bend down to reach her level and i shake her gently, she stirs  and her eyes flutter open and we locked eye contact, I could tell she's had a joint because she smells like weed, her eyes focus on me for a few seconds before she realises im covered in blood. "Jesus tom, what happened?" She asks sitting up. "I'm fine." I reply. "Whose blood is it?" She asks concerned. "I killed them." I reply emotionless. "Tom...you didn't have to do it." She replies almost sounding scared and angry. "They hurt you melody, I couldn't just stand here and let them live with the satisfaction of raping you." I reply offended, she cuts me off. "Shut up tom! I don't wanna talk about it anymore." She shouts, i stay quiet and clench my jaw, i walk off and i go to my room, i get into the shower and i wash all the blood off and dirt off, my arm rests on the shower wall while my forehead rests on it as i look down, lost in thought as the hot water runs down my back. Why is she angry? I killed them for her. She should be grateful for me.

- 1085 words