Rohit imitated Anokhi

ابدأ من البداية

Shivika started telling the three about the photo but then her eyes went to Rishabh who was coming towards them.

She quickly said, “I will tell you all that later, but if you want to be safe then leave from here now.”

Seeing her going, Shivaay, Riya and Rohit also turned back and seeing Rishabh coming, all three of them also disappeared from there.

Rishabh reached upstairs and dropped Anokhi down three or four stairs from the terrace door and left without saying anything to Anokhi.

Anokhi started looking at him making faces and slowly climbed the remaining one stairs and came upstairs.

When Surekha saw Rishabh coming alone, she asked him, “Rishabh, you are alone, where did you leave Anokhi?”

“She must be coming.”

As soon as she said this, Anokhi also came from behind. Shobha asked Anokhi with her eyes whether she had climbed the stairs, then Anokhi slowly shook her head in no.

Seeing this, Shobha smiled and then everyone formed a circle and sat on the cushions kept there.

Riya stood in the middle of everyone holding a heart shaped balloon and looking at everyone she said, “Although everyone knows the rules of the game, but I will still tell it once for my cute little Bhabhi. So choti si Bhabhi, everyone will pass this balloon to each other and music will play in the background which will be played by Dadaji and whenever he feels like it, he will stop the music. When the music stops, the one who has the balloon in his hand has to take out a chit and whatever is written in it, he has to do that task. You understood, right?”

When Riya asked, Anokhi quickly nodded her head in yes. She was looking very excited.

As usual, Rishabh had no interest in all these games. He was sitting away from everyone near Dadaji, which clearly showed that he had no interest in this game, but his eyes were only on Anokhi who was looking so excited for the game.

Happiness was clearly visible on her face and Rishabh was capturing her happy face with his eye camera. Rishidhar ji sitting next to her whispered in his ear, “Barkhurdaar ( dear) , I hope you must have put a black mark on your wife to ward off the evil eye.”

“ i did that long ago, Dadaji.” Rishabh replied lost in thought, but when he came to his senses, he got embarrassed and started avoiding Dadaji’s gaze.

Dadaji said laughingly, “You did a good thing, otherwise the way you were looking at your wife, she would have definitely been affected by your evil eye.”

“Come on, Dadaji, start.” Shivika said to Dadaji and Dadaji started the music.

Everyone was passing the balloon to each other one by one. As soon as Anokhi got a balloon, she would quickly give it to Riya sitting next to her so that she doesn’t get out. There was a big smile on her lips.  The family members saw Anokhi so happy for the first time today. They saw happiness in her eyes, they saw a smile on her face.

Just then Dada ji stopped the music and the balloon stopped in Rohit's hand.

Shivaay said laughingly, "Let's make our Rohit the first scapegoat. Rohit, you were born to be slaughtered."

Rohit looked at him angrily and then said to Surekha, “Look maa , he is calling your son a goat and he is also talking about slaughtering him.”

Surekha glared at Shivaay and said, “Shivaay, you are not saying anything wrong.”

Hearing Surekha's words, Rohit's mouth remained open and everyone started laughing loudly. Then Riya said, “Okay Rohit bhai, now quickly take out the chit.”