𝖧ᝪԜ 𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖬𝖠𝖸 ᝪ𝖥 𝖸ᝪU

𝖧ᝪԜ 𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝖬𝖠𝖸 ᝪ𝖥 𝖸ᝪU

After eight months of being engaged, Kayla and Demi finally said "I do" in an intimate beachside ceremony in Tampa on April 24th, 2024.

Unlike Kayla's older sisters, who had extravagant weddings with hundreds of guests, Kayla and Demi opted for a more low-key affair with just close friends and family.

They wanted the focus to be on their love and commitment to each other, not on an ostentatious party.

The setting was perfect - a small section of beach roped off just for them, the gentle sound of waves in the background, and a light ocean breeze ruffling their hair.

Kayla looked radiant in a custom-made dress from Elie Saab, which was quintessentially romantic, but also sculptural in feel and effortlessly chic, with its corset details and the flowy sheer skirt and scarf, holding a small bouquet of vibrant gerbera daisies.

Demi complemented her beautifully in an off-the-shoulder mermaid dress decked out in Swarovski crystal accents, which screamed luxury on her big day in Atlanta. The sequined-studded shoulder straps, the plunging neckline, and the tulle skirt also helped reinforce her lavish look, her smile lighting up her whole face.

After exchanging heartfelt, tear-jerking vows, the two shared a sweet kiss to seal their marriage. The intimate reception followed on the same stretch of sand, tables set up under swaying palm trees.

Kayla's sister Kylie, who was maid of honor, gave a touching toast about watching their relationship blossom over the years into this powerful love.

Then, in the biggest surprise of the night, Kayla announced to Demi and their families that she was pregnant! After starting the process of finding a sperm donor not long after getting engaged, Kayla became pregnant very quickly.

It was the perfect way to start their lives together as a married couple.

After a peaceful honeymoon filled with romance and relaxation, newlyweds Demi and Kayla returned home ready to dive back into their busy lives.

However, Demi had been sidelined from her WWE wrestling career since early April 2024 due to an unfortunate injury, leaving her feeling bored and restless at home alone while Kayla attended glamorous events.

Hoping to lift her wife's spirits, Kayla brought Demi as her date to the prestigious Met Gala, a star-studded event known for its over-the-top fashion.

Though Demi couldn't wrestle, she could still rock a showstopping gown. The Met's theme that year was "Sleeping Beauties: Reawakening Fashion," prompting Demi and Kayla to choose fairytale-inspired dresses with intricate embroidery and full-flowing skirts.

As they posed on the red carpet, Demi gently placed a hand on Kayla's stomach, prompting Kayla to sweetly put her hand over Demi's.

The intimate moment hinted that the newlyweds were already expecting a new addition to their family.

Kayla felt they embodied the theme perfectly, reawakening their love story like two sleeping beauties.

Inside, they explored the Costume Institute's exhibition featuring 250 rare fashion items.

Though entranced by the designs, they eventually grew hungry since the Gala was notoriously light on actual food.

They snuck away to a nearby restaurant where, still dressed to the nines, they had an impromptu photo shoot over burgers and fries - a fairy tale ending to their enchanted evening.

After returning home from New York, Demi and Kayla were greeted with a shocking surprise. As they pulled into their driveway, they spotted Kylie's front door swing open. Out walked Luis. He and Kylie exchanged a quick kiss before he headed down the steps.

"I knew it!" Kayla exclaimed as Demi gasped in astonishment. "That must be why Kylie was so eager to join us on our trip to WrestleMania. She and Luis are dating!"

Kayla explained that Luis and Kylie likely kept their relationship a secret because they were probably not ready to tell anyone. The girls decided they would have fun teasing the couple now that they knew about their romance.

"We can't let on that we know just yet," Kayla whispered with a smirk. "We have to pretend we still think they're just friends until they confess to us. Then we can admit we caught them kissing!" The girls giggled at the thought of flustering Kylie and Luis, who thought they had managed to keep their budding relationship private.

This new knowledge would make for plenty of good-natured jokes and sly references until Luis and Kylie finally revealed the truth themselves. For now, Demi and Kayla would enjoy being in on the secret!

"I wonder how long they've been together," Demi said.

"They have been together longer than we could ever possibly think," Kayla said.

"I say August," Demi said.

Kayla nodded. "Has to be around July or August, for sure," Kayla agreed.

The next day, Selena came to visit Kayla, who she hadn't seen since Kayla's wedding, both were thrilled to have quality time together to catch up and reminisce.

As they relaxed in Kayla's cozy living room, conversation flowed easily, until Selena brought up her upcoming album.

She shyly revealed that there was one particular song she hoped Kayla would sing on with her as a duet.

Kayla's eyebrows shot up in surprise at the unexpected request. Though the two used to sing together for fun all the time as teenagers, Kayla hadn't flexed her vocal skills in years.

But the nostalgic idea of reviving their musical chemistry was undeniably appealing. After Kayla's initial hesitance, Selena's heartfelt encouragement convinced her to give it a try.

Delighted, Selena promised to send over the lyrics soon so Kayla could start practicing before flying out to LA to record.

And of course, Selena jokingly vowed to cater to all of Kayla's pregnancy cravings while they worked together in the studio, having learned long ago the fastest way to her best friend's heart was through her stomach.

Recording the duet would be a powerful way for the two lifelong friends to blend their voices once more as their lives entered exciting new chapters.