Τ𝖧𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖬ᝪ𝖭𝖨ᝪ𝖲ᝪ 𝖡𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖣

Τ𝖧𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖬ᝪ𝖭𝖨ᝪ𝖲ᝪ 𝖡𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖣

Armonioso is a retail clothing chain ranging from luxury bags and leather goods, ready-to-wear, shoes, perfumes, watches, jewelry, accessories, and sunglasses to interior cars and home furnishings, and accessories.

It sells its products through standalone boutiques, lease departments in high-end departmental stores, and the e-commerce section of its website.

In 2013, Kayla started the brand at sixteen years old by using her earned one hundred thousand dollars from her OPI endorsements.

Now, ten years later, the brand operates in 50 countries with nearly a hundred retail locations worldwide, one hundred thirty-one million followers on social media, over ninety million dollars in annual sales, and launches over ten new product lines per year.

The valuation of the brand as of 2022 is nine billion four hundred million dollars. Although Kayla has never publicized her net worth, she's the richest sibling with a net worth of four billion nine hundred million dollars. She just lets Kim have the title because she does not want anyone in her business and she does not want to deal with public opinion.

Kayla was proud of her achievement with Armonioso. As her brand continues to grow, Kayla is always looking for new ways to improve it. So, at her anniversary party, Kayla plans on launching the brand's first beauty line, Armonioso Beauty, and updating the brand's logo.

Kayla was currently at Armonioso's headquarters in a meeting with her directors about the anniversary party and upcoming launches when her mom walked in.

Kayla waved for her mom to take a seat next to her and asked her opinion on the new package for shoes.

"I like it. Is this magenta color, your thing for this year?" Kris asked Kayla.

"It's Viva Magenta and its official color of the year for Armonioso. I like it because of its joyous yet powerful nature. I like how it's red with subtle notes of purple, and magenta flawlessly complements many different color palettes from those on the richer, jewel-tone side of the spectrum to even a lighter, earthy palette," Kayla explained to Kris.

Kris chuckled.

"I love how passionate you sound when you talk about colors," Kris said.

"I definitely should have gotten an art degree," Kayla said.

"You can still get it," Kris told her.

"I'm way too busy to go back to school," Kayla said.

"True," Kris said.

By the time Kayla lets out a small yawn, it's been an hour and a half since the meeting started as every employee at the meeting presented a progress report for the first quarter revenue from their departments.

"I think that is enough for today," Kayla says after a moment. "Meeting adjourned," She added.

The employees all nod and then vanish out the door.

Kris glances at Kayla.

"Are you leaving for Tampa soon?" Kris asked.

Four months into her relationship with Demi, Kayla started traveling back and forth between L.A. and Tampa quite a bit. Kayla obviously loves both cities, but Tampa has become her happy place.

"No, I plan to stay at least two more days," Kayla answered.

Kris nods.

"That's good I feel like we barely see, I remember how close you and Kylie were...Have you seen her since you got back in town?" Kris asked.

Kayla frowned.

From the moment that Kayla has been committed to living in Tampa ever since things became serious with her girlfriend, her relationship with Kylie has drastically changed. There was now an awkwardness between them, and Kayla was working on fixing her relationship awkwardness with Kylie.

"No, I haven't. I called her about hanging out since I've been back but she said she was busy," Kayla replied.

Kayla would love to hang out with Kylie more but Kylie was the problem. She'd be in the same city as Kayla and not call Kayla and also she would talk to Kayla like she was a stranger.

"You guys have to work on that," Kris said.

"I've tried but I'm not forcing anything with Kylie, we can't be attached to the hip like she wants," Kayla said as she rolled her eyes.